Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / What have you done lately that you had to apologize for?
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 1:43 am

Well?
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 1:45 am

Farted in the elevator.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 1:45 am

maybe the question is: what did windy do lately that she NEEDS to apologize for?
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 2:09 am

or: what has mark done lately that he needs to apologize for but doesn't realize it was apology-worthy?
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 2:48 am

uh oh...is she really mad?
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 2:48 am

or: what has mark done lately that he needs to apologize for but doesn't realize it was apology-worthy?

He's very good at realizing what is apology worthy and always apologizes when necessary. Better than that, he usually doesn't make the same mistake twice. This one is a KEEPER.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:43 am

Nothing recently. I'm too old to commit any faux paus. Damn I'm good. Yeah, now that I think of it, really nothing. I have no reason to apologize to anybody for anything I've done lately. If anything, I feel that people should apologize to me for just acting socially retarded and just being fucking stupid around me.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 4:32 am

sorry for being a dick on this forum.

wait, no i'm not. fuck alla you dumb cunts that don't follow through with rock and roll business and can't set up shows right and reply to emails and send apologies and give away tickets your not supposed to and your general dumbness. i'll say what i want. it's all good once we finally get to hang out anyway, but until then, quit being so fucking moronic.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 5:04 am

What have you done lately that you had to apologize for?

This. Sorry for any of you bothering to view that.

Here's a more exciting one. Oh, yeah, I guess that wouldn't be that exciting either, but offcamber, downhill mud is deceptively treacherous. Should I apologize? I post only because today was my first race of the cross season. Not that you care but did ok until final corner on final lap and managed to stack it. Don't really know what happened other than I couldn't find a good line and went over the handlebars. Front wheel tacoed with nice crease cracks in rim and bonus tube poppage. Hope someone got a picture. Still trying to figure out what created the softball swelling on the front of my calf. Ran the last hundred meters to the finish, swallowed my puke and had three beers. I apologize for that, too. I should treat myself better. I should've had four.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 5:33 am

I pissed all over the hallway of my apartment building last night. I wasn't even that drunk, and I'm not apologizing to anyone.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 6:00 am

bobby steele once told me punk rock means never having to say youre sorry...
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 6:35 am

i thought that nine-toed bastard was dead...

and i apologize for that.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 7:24 am

This. Sorry for any of you bothering to view that

troll, how'd you get the hidden videocam into my abs & stretch class?

congrats on your wheeled victory!
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 11:38 pm

pretty much on a daily basis i have to apologize the successful completion the gauntlet that has been thrown down for me on that day, for example:

having a good square hot meal ready at the time other people have determined we should have dinner (6PM) - i have to apologize because the one who determined dinner is at 6 is not ready to have dinner

which leads to: i have to apologize every time i go grocery shopping and buy real food - like chicken (as opposed to frozen chicken nuggets) or anything NOT frozen.

i have to apologize because i can and i like to cook. its pretty fucking demoralizing in ways i just can't express
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 7:58 pm

laughing at the guy in the wheelchair because he had tattoos of flames shooting out of his socks going up his withered little legs.
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 8:04 pm

let's see I left the house on Friday...Sorry for that...dranks Sparks and Whiskey Saturday...got into a radish throwing fight with the Arm...
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 8:58 pm

bobby steele once told me punk rock means never having to say youre sorry...

saying you're sorry is way more punk than NOT saying you're sorry. with that in mind, i'm punk as fuck, at least in my own house.
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 8:58 pm

fuck that
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:02 pm

i know you're sorry, now apologize.
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:02 pm

apologizing is for hippies.
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:03 pm

PROPANE PROPANE
Posted: Sep 17, 2007 10:54 pm

so i guess everyone else is perfect.
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 1:20 am

nuthin, but SOMEBODY sure owes me one!
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 9:27 am

For me,ask (local band)Sleepwalkers RIP. Even though i'm still kinda right.
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 9:34 am

abs & stretch class
somebody say spandex?
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 12:58 pm

What have you done lately that you had to apologize for?

pffft... thanks for the a.m laugh.
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 2:25 pm

pretty much on a daily basis i have to apologize the successful completion the gauntlet that has been thrown down for me on that day, for example:

having a good square hot meal ready at the time other people have determined we should have dinner (6PM) - i have to apologize because the one who determined dinner is at 6 is not ready to have dinner

which leads to: i have to apologize every time i go grocery shopping and buy real food - like chicken (as opposed to frozen chicken nuggets) or anything NOT frozen.

i have to apologize because i can and i like to cook. its pretty fucking demoralizing in ways i just can't express

i hope you are wearing curlers, a house dress and brandishing a rolling pin.
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 3:36 am

I owe the millionaire an apology for "remembering" that people on the goner board recommended Kessler as a "good" but cheap whiskey. Sorry Millionaire
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®