Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who would you run over with your car?
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:29 pm

the lines of sleepy eyed assholes waiting for the miracle of eggs and bacon outside their faux greasy spoons at 1 in the afternoon.

sometimes i wish i were 89 years old.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:32 pm

Joggers.
In fact, I have an insane desire to run them over every time I see one.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:34 pm

Sounds like you'd hate to be in silverlake, CA on a weekend. I like food but, the hipster drips make it taste 3% less good.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:34 pm

EVERY DAMN BYU STUDENT WHO WALKS IN FRONT OF MY GIANT VAN WITH THEIR STUPID SENSE OF WHITE POWER ENTITLEMENT ERRONEOUSLY SHEILDING THEM FROM MY BUMPER.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 9:48 pm

I could have nailed Carrot Top a few years ago outside a comedy club in Memphis. It would have been so easy . He was jay walking. Please forgive me ,y'all.
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 8:38 pm

Toby Keith, I hate that fag.
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 10:10 pm

EVERY DAMN BYU STUDENT WHO WALKS IN FRONT OF MY GIANT VAN WITH THEIR STUPID SENSE OF WHITE POWER ENTITLEMENT ERRONEOUSLY SHEILDING THEM FROM MY BUMPER.

if by "BYU Student" you mean "Crackhead" and if by "giant van" you mean "little honda" and if by "white" you mean "Black"

I totally think the same thing when in Memphis
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:12 pm

I could have nailed Carrot Top a few years ago outside a comedy club in Memphis

I hate to say it but Carrot Top is so big now I think he would have made you the bottom.
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 11:29 pm

I totally think the same thing when in Memphis
but people haven't been shitting on them their whole lives. i don't mind black power entitlement because i feel its justified and somewhat necessary.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 1:29 am | Edited by: Paul Lips

I've had a few Twins fans dodge me at the last second. I'm fucking sorry, if you're walking in front of me when I got the green and I'm railing on the horn, well, it's the laws of physics. I'm gonna win. Pedestrians that play chicken with cars are blithering idiots.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 3:35 am

but people haven't been shitting on them their whole lives. i don't mind black power entitlement because i feel its justified and somewhat necessary.

Pedestrians that play chicken with cars are blithering idiots.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 3:46 am

the stupid lady that called me today and got "offended" by my ringback tone.

i got a call from this company for a job interview and i barely missed the call so i called the number back. the woman asked me who it was and i told her and she proceeded to tell me that she was "turned off" by my voicemail message. and i apologized and told her that i would be able to change it and she HUNG UP ON ME.

my musical choice is not indicative of any lack of true professionalism upon my part since it was a PERSONAL CELLPHONE, in my opinion. her rudeness is clearly indicative of her lack of professionalism though since she was calling as a representative of her company and she HUNG UP on me after being RUDE. she's not the "big boss" either. i would LOVE to get her in trouble, but i would rather not have to work for/with people with no respect for individualism, personal identity, or sense of humor.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:22 am

What the heck is on your cellphone?

Oh, and this is Ashley. I'm too lazy to sign Jerry out. Actually he's just too lazy to sign out. We're both sloths.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:39 am

humans
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:54 am

Ruffians in Memphis who jaywalk and try to perfectly time their crossing with when your car passes by.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 5:09 am

What the heck is on your cellphone?

it's a ringback tone. it alternates between "barracuda" and "folsom prison blues" depending on which one comes up and then goes directly into a normal "this is lauryn, leave a message" type of voicemail. either song, hardly something i would find "offensive". it's not like i have "fuck the police" on there. geebus. her attitude turned me off from wanting to work at the place, quite frankly. seriously, if they freak out over something that insignificant, then i probably wouldn't want to work at the place.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 8:11 am

i would love to run over san diego kevin with a car. or cave his skull in with a hammer. or whatever.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:20 am

wow. cuz he's another city's kevin? that's pretty harsh.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 9:37 am

yes, that's it exactly.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 3:03 pm

all the stupid white people who flash "gang signs" when someone's taking their picture.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:25 pm

blowzooka joe's dog
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:36 pm

my musical choice is not indicative of any lack of true professionalism upon my part since it was a PERSONAL CELLPHONE,
I disagree. I hate ringback tones or whatever the fuck they called. If someone takes the time to call you, they shouldn't be subjected to whatever you think trumps 70 years of "brrrriing, brrring."
If I know you have that on your phone, I am hesitant to call you, lest I become enraged waiting for you to answer.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Uglies, cripples, fatties, youngins and the elderly.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 4:50 pm

you get hella points for those!
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 6:23 pm

all the stupid white people who flash "gang signs" when someone's taking their picture.

bray:
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 7:21 pm

wow. nursing should be great for you!
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 7:29 pm

You just made the list!
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 1:26 am

it's not like i have "fuck the police" on there.
That is true. I can't imagine either of your chosen tunes being offensive to anyone. But now that I know what a ringback tone is, it made me remember that a friend of mine (who is a cute lil' hippie) had "Don't Worry, Be Happy" for her tone. Quite possibly the most idiotic and irritating song ever. I had to lodge a complaint with her. If I had a ringback tone, I think I would pick a really annoying showtune.

Oh, and I would run over either or both of my two shitty neighbors.
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 1:57 am

Guys who drive monster trucks.

-Ryan
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®