Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Psychic TV
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Um, did I miss something?

Did Genesis P-Orridge get a sex change?

http://www.vbs.tv/player.php?bctid=533256409
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 7:08 pm

that took to long ta load so i didn't watch it, but last i heard he and his girlfriend/mate or whatever were trying to evolve in to a 3rd type of uni-sexual(both/not male/female) or something. they looked damn near alike in the picture i saw. fun times. Godstar!
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 3:09 am

I met Genesis at my job at the NBC post poduction studio I used to work at. Everyone was scared to talk to him cause he looked so bizarre so they gave him to me to handle his orders(of course). I had a hunch it was him but when he gave me his credit card to pay for the job , it had his name on it. I was pretty star struck. He is a super nice guy. Yes ,he has a boob job and some new big lips, but I don't think he's done the deed downstairs. He told me him and his wife were becoming each other. Everytime he came back to place an order he would bring me really cool shit, like his autobiography book which is fantastic. He also gave me some unreleased TG cd. Really nice guy.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 3:23 am

i love me some TG.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 11:31 am

"Are You Experienced?"
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 1:42 pm

I met him in 1993 at some warehouse party in Chicago - I have some super rad pics of the performance and still have the flyer for the show.

At 19 he was definitely the most far out character I had ever come across...

He is also in some documentary I saw recently - sans the boobies.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 10:38 pm

One of my friends from the industrial music scene is still in touch with him but he is the only one from that era maintaining contact with Genesis. To him, he is the same old friend, plus or minus a few body parts.

The video of the the last TG show was awesome and mind bending.
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 12:10 am

He is also in some documentary I saw recently - sans the boobies

He is interviewed in the movie "Dig" about the Brian Jonestown Massacre and Dandy Warhols. Is that the documentary you're talking about or is it something else? I believe he states that the only band he's left the house to see in the last 5 years is BJM. Don't know know how long ago his interview was conducted.
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 1:31 am

genesis is amazing. he matches his girlfriend with outfits hair and boobs..
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 1:33 am

ABACAB was just "o.k."
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 4:19 am

That might have been it -
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 5:39 am

IS ANYBODY LISTENIN'

OH WHOAH!!!!

THERE'S NO REPLY AT ALL
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 6:00 am | Edited by: dale

Gen is some documentary about techno that the DOC runs all the time. He looks like a demented Carol Channing in it.
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 7:33 am

Back in the day when I was buying every Electric Eels single I could find for $25, I actually bought one of his. He was selling an assload of stuff on eBay at the time.
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 6:04 pm

Cool interview.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®