Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who's gonna take ya home.....
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 9:31 pm

Tonight?
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 1:13 am

not me.
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 2:59 am

My drunk ass is gonna...
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 3:00 am

I've been practicing
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 9:40 am

squad car #806
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 6:15 pm

somebody who likes Rush?
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 8:35 pm

"You found your own way to the party, now you can find your own way to the door. You laid out your own bed of vomit so now you'll just hafta lie there on it, for all i care, cause i don't care at all."
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 9:17 pm

somebody who likes Rush?

You called?
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 4:07 pm

somebody who likes Rush?
By-tor and the sno-dog appearing at Southland Mall...signing autographs. Mint to Gem Mint PSA graded as well.
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 8:57 pm

shouldn't this be in the joke thread?
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 12:09 am

when your problems overwhelm you go get drunk it's party time take a quaalude, relax your mind relax your body too! run from problems but you'll never get away no one loves you, and you wonder why? sitting there with your mouth full of beer your eyes are glazed, your face is red who's gonna pick you up and use you for tonight? and when you're on the streets with a needle in your arm selling your body for another fix who's gonna pick you up and take you home with them tonight? not me!
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 6:44 am

You take a girl out. She won't fuck you. You just bought her a gram of coke. Spend all of your money on shitty durgs. Oh. No. I'm not a loser. No way, man.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 8:44 pm

You just bought her a gram of coke.

I used to think this said, "You just bought her a grandma coat."
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®