Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hey Jerks!
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 8:35 am

In case you've been too busy buying records to notice, training camp is finally here!
That's right, Football--American-style!

See you jerks in February!

(I'll still probably miss the goner board and check in from time to time, but only when I'm waaay to fucked up to remember it. See ya losers!!)
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 8:48 am

Does anyone know what happens to the draft picks that don't sign? Do they go back into next year's draft? If the Browns don't sign Quinn, will they get some kind of compensation pick next year?
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 9:23 am

Fuck You Jocks!!!!!hahahah
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 3:47 pm

All I know is my Steelers signed all thier drafts, and picked up Polamalu's contract for a few more years, so I am a happy camper.

"Heyyyyyyy, we gotta feelin'!"
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 3:51 pm

All I know is your steelers are losing this sunday!

if anyone in new orleans wants to see the first pre-season saints game on sunday, I got that NFL Network.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 4:20 pm

This is awesome. I can't wait to see how Beckham does this season.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 8:41 pm

I can't wait to see how Beckham does this season.

sitting on the bench?
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 8:57 pm

he's on the LA RAMS, right? trying to introduce football to southern california or something?
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 9:02 pm

The Saints are in Jackson right now doing they're training at Milsaps college

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/comments.php?id=14355_0_2_0_C
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 9:52 pm

Does anyone know what happens to the draft picks that don't sign? Do they go back into next year's draft? If the Browns don't sign Quinn, will they get some kind of compensation pick next year?

the browns retain sole rights to quinn until the next draft then quinn would re-enter the draft. the browns would get no compensatory pick. i think it's only happened once, the cowboys drafted a center named matt darwin in '85 in the 5th round, he didn't sign and was drafted in '86 by the eagles.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 10:17 pm

Football sucks.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®