Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The Two Coreys
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:18 pm | Edited by: Shawn Carpetbagger

Man, I'm a TV Freak! Corey Haim is the greatest reality personality since Danny Bonaduce! He's damaged goods, man! What a show! You gotta love Corey Haim ordering a pepperoni pizza to eat during a dinner with a PETA rep and then trying to get her into the hot tub. Or Corey Haim talking about teaming with Corey Feldman to write the Lost Boys 2 script. Or a teary-eyed Corey Haim coming to grips with the fact that they are making a sequel to Lost Boys and he won't be in it. Sunday is our day of rest and what a night of television it is! Jesus died for you, me, and Corey Haim!
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm

FUCK!!!!!!!!! I NEED CABLE TELEVISION! OUT OF ANYONE, I SHOULD BE WATCHING THIS SHOW! I EVEN SAW THAT HORRIBLE MOVIE WITH THE 2 CORIES ABOUT A CAR?? AND THE CHICK IN ITS NAME WAS MERCEDES.... ANYWAY, PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED.
Sorry for yelling.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:27 pm

Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:30 pm

Ohmigawwwwwd! godammit! I wish wish wish I could watch this show every Sunday night. That would make me so happy.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:35 pm

WOW! This is great tv!!!

Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:39 pm

Death by Feldman!
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:41 pm

tv sucks
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:44 pm

I can't believe Feldman is the sane one!! Did you see him on "surreal life"? He was a nutbag!!
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:37 pm

Corey Haim is the greatest reality personality since Danny Bonaduce!

Where's Leif Garret's show?
http://www.sharedthought.com/weblog/images/leifgarrett.jpg

2 Corey's por viva!!!
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:46 pm

Pills URL
hookorcrook
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:56 pm

he's a huge gaping pussy.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 10:37 pm

Pills URL

bllllllllllow zero, like...tronno in winner
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 11:55 pm

That wife of Feldman can barely refrain from cracking up during that bit of improv. Haim won.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 12:57 am

I can't believe Feldman is the sane one!! Did you see him on "surreal life"? He was a nutbag!!

pick a source, this isn't exactly a secret...

'Corey Feldman and Corey Haim are re-teaming for a new improv comedy show, The Coreys for RDF USA.

The somewhat-hybrid show would center on fictional versions of themselves. Vareity says The Coreys picks up with Feldman living the comfortable suburban life with his wife Suzie and son, until circumstances bring his old pal Haim back into the picture. Episodes would follow a single Haim, as the total opposite of Feldman.'

ya catch that? FICTIONAL VERSIONS of themselves.

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/40/13240.php
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 1:16 am

Andy Warhol was way wrong. I can't wait to see this.
Also, in TV viewing...
The Singing Bee is FANTASTIC. I love this show so much it ain't funny. Plus, you can have "family time" with your 12 year old when it's on.

The Age of Love sucks really bad. Mark Philloupousis, (whom all the broadcasters at Wimbledon were making way fun of) is a turd. Who wants to know if a turd wants an old broad or a young one? One pathetic show, but I'm still watching the finale.

I can't figure out how I feel about Rock of Love. That Poison guy (Bret Michaels?) getting to think about getting it on with a bunch of groupies/rocker chicks that he's supposed to find true love with? Yeah, asshole. Though, he's much more appealing than all the chicks.

Saving Grace? Holly Hunter in a TV show (I've loved her forever) and also Laura San Giamoco (I still get "you look just like that girl on "Dont Shoot Me!) in some kind of weird "angel" story where they say "SHIT" about fourty times a show. It's TNT. I didn't know you could say 'shit' in a TNT series, but Alex informs me that the rules have changed, and if you're on TV after nine you can say "shit" and "asshole". Anyway, I don't really know if I like this, but I've never been able to take my eyes off Holly Hunter. Jackson and I looked at some of it last night, and he kept making fun of her lisp.

"Flipping the House" or whatever it's called on Bravo? Well, it's fascinating to watch such an ADD, OCD guy making a lot, A LOT, of money. What can I say? More power to him?

Okay, there's some I've forgot...but this is my take on summer TV. And, I watch a LOT of TV.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 3:19 pm

so, after watching that first clip (Feldman breaks the news to Haim), doesn't it seem like these guys are going to fuck at any second? and i'm NOT joking. i really thought they were going to start making out.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 3:21 pm

That would be the best. Really GOOD TV.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 3:27 pm

Watched "Scott Baio is Single and 45" last night. Crass, and inexplicable.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 4:52 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

Scott Baio could have left his legacy of studom intact if he had just passed on this one. Some guys are not built for marriage, and it's OK. There will never be a shortage of available women. It's like A Christmas Story meets High Fidelity. I'll pass.

Anything involving the Coreys is pure magic, though.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 4:53 pm

crass and inexplicable would mean "great" if you weren't talking about tv. BUT- most tv is just crass and explicable, so you might have something there.

maybe.
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 7:50 am

Anybody catch Corey Feldman's band?
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 8:00 am

Posted: Aug 2, 2007 8:09 am

and this
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 8:11 am

And present day
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 1:29 pm

Fictional or no, Haim's sure got that washed-out, downward spiral look and demeanor...
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 6:40 pm

It's strange how celebrities suffer from arrested development.

Take Tommy Lee for example. Instead of just playing drums in a killer band with a bunch of nobodys like me. He insists on trying to get the crue back togeather.

Not counting that Methods of Mayhem crap where he suffered from Keith Moon-itus and wanted to sing. But, Two Sides of The Moon is genius and M.O.M. is not.

downward spiral look and demeanor...

Yeah you right!! check out check the frosted hair on Corey Haim.

I hate the TV but "everyone loves a train wreck" is so true!!!!!
Posted: Aug 2, 2007 6:42 pm

Or Corey Haim talking about teaming with Corey Feldman to write the Lost Boys 2 script.

Ouch.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 1:44 am

Wow the Corey Feldman music is some lame shit. If he could have left his legacy as Stand by Me and The Goonies, he'd be awesome.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 1:53 am

ow the Corey Feldman music is some lame shit

He ain't no Gene Chandler...
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 4:30 am

Anybody catch Corey Feldman's band?

omg i totally did and i took a my picture with him but i cant get the scanner working grrr
Posted: Aug 4, 2007 5:10 am

my friends went to that show that the clip is from(in Vancouver) and said it was both horrible and pathetic. Haim came out for a song or two as well. Apparently Haim was acting the part of a wasted washed up peice of shit that night, sleazing on girls, and he walked into a tree in front of the club.
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 1:57 am

ok, it took me way too long to see this thread. how much crack are these people on? why does wife have speed skin and gigantic melon forehead? why does corey feldman look like grandpa from the munsters? and how much more sad and depressing can the corey haim get?
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 2:20 am

Yeah, this is totally sad and pathetic.
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 10:09 am

Haim does music too. He thinks prince is the future.
He starts making music at 2:37
Posted: Aug 7, 2007 10:09 am

Posted: Aug 8, 2007 2:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLRK-XP_GLE

I look up to John Ritter....
Posted: Aug 8, 2007 3:13 pm

"...Moreover, Timberlake's dance moves and mannerisms frequently felt like a pale imitation of The Gloved One, at times verging into such broad territory that they conjured images of a prepubescent Corey Feldman."
from Bob's review of the recent justin concert
Posted: Aug 16, 2007 1:18 pm | Edited by: Parker

The dolphin part is amazing- Brett Easton Ellis
Posted: Aug 16, 2007 2:46 pm

I urinated between the 2 Coreys while they urinated and talked to each other between me. This was in a men's bathroom of a Hollywood post-production house on Sunset Blvd back around 1995. I was working as a assistant editor of a film called, "Relentless 4: Ashes to Ashes" and they were both working on whatever piece of shit/direct to video they both happened to be doing... separate projects, not the same movies. I was in the center stall of a 3 stall stand-up urinal and one the Coreys (I still can't tell you which one is which, I so do not care) when one of the Coreys came up and started pissing in stall #1. 3 seconds later Corey number 2 walks in and takes the 3rd stall. They nodded to each other and started talking about their "projects"... I only wish I had a nasty, hungover 10 second fart to let loose at the time but I didn't... Ah, my brush with the gods.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®