Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / My Volvo will kill your Saab
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 5:01 am

I had 2-240's one had over 300,000 and I ran it for over a week without oil
in it and it still kept going and I got a 92'240 now love it more then my wife ,my cat or my drugs. And the kool thang really is indestructable
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 6:09 am

Don't know anything about Volvo's, but I had a friend with a mid-60s Saab that had an 2 stroke engine & the old airplane logos. Little car would scream.

Don't own a Saab, never owned one. Why do you have such disdain for them?
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 6:59 am

Vulva
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 12:24 pm

Volvos have cool headrests.

I ran it for over a week without oil

Now why would you do a thing like that?
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 1:21 pm

Volvos have cool headrests.

I ran it for over a week without oil

Now why would you do a thing like that?

sounds like a typical saab story
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 1:46 pm

sounds like a typical saab story

That's 'cuz I ain't of tough Swedish stock, holmes...
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 3:04 pm

i got my saab two days now!! little fucker is great!! some saabs get up to six hundred thousand miles! lets see your volvo do that bitch.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 6:36 pm | Edited by: bowie

The volvo logo is the male sign, the circle w/ the arrow sticking out diagonally... anyway, you can see it on the grill of any volvo and its cause the designer and original owner of the volvo company said "a woman will never run my company". That is reason enough for me to hate volvos forever.

Stupid volvo.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:29 pm

Some Saabs,my volvo had over 300,000 miles plus my buddy who's a traffic cop says anytime he's seen volvo vs.anyother car in a crash.Volvo wins. check out IPD and Oregon Volvo Tuners for some examples of price list for used and new parts,wide availability then check on how much and how avilable those Saab parts are buddy. You are going to be paying thru the nose trust me. Sell yr. Saab get a Volvo 240! Cross over to the dark side!
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:31 pm | Edited by: bowie

Yeah, the evil male dominating dark side.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 8:40 pm

right on dude
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:03 pm

shop here and everyone gets a deal!

http://www.eeuroparts.com
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm

Awww, thats nice.
Posted: Jul 31, 2007 9:35 pm

I love my misogynistic, manly, Swedish meatball, love-wagon.
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 1:12 am

Wait,i thought you didn't likePortland,goat. What's with driving the official car of the town then? And is the radio tuned to NPR or Air America?
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 7:29 pm

yup,yup i'm caught. I even listen to podcast in The Volvo of this American Life and Fresh Air . Is air america good? maybe i should be listening to that on my way for some roasted potatoes at juniors on 12th when I have breakfest with my natropath,my accupuncturist,my prostitute girlfriend, and oh, oh, my other dininng companion my mangy dog.Yup I 'm caught
Posted: Aug 1, 2007 8:58 pm

I don't know about your Swedish rides, but my '88 German engineered BMW that I got a few months ago is KILLER.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®