Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / NEED A JOB?
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 7:15 am

Posted: Jul 27, 2007 7:50 am

Um... Hello.
+7 Chainmail, motherfucker.
Posted: Jul 27, 2007 8:00 am

They're talking about real life here, Jack

not some game
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 1:47 am

I like that " A large area of land known to locals as Texas" Man I can relate to that.
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 1:55 am

And speaking of which. I am pretty pissed off at jobs and all things job related right now. I got a shit job at a hotel. A job where most of my co-workers either A:didnt speeka da engrish, or B: Walked around with drool cups attached to their necks (In texas they call em bolo ties) That speaks for the people that stayed there too. So what happens? I get fired. 24 hours before the owner brought me into his office to inform me of how happy he was that I was working there. The next day he fires me. (Head still scratching) So I decide to try to go back to my REAL job of archaeology, realising that I cant really deal with the living. I apply for a job out of Austin, they call me back and tell me they are interested and what the project is all about and yadda, yadda. Basically informally informing me that Im hired only to continue to yank my chain and dick me around while I sit and wait to figure out what the fuck to do! WORK SUXXX! I like working, but I dont like working for people, near people, or with people. I thought dealing with the dead would be a sure bet, but you still cant avoid stupid fucking people! Whats a girl to do? Wanyone else have any employment related tales of frustration that they would like to share. And me laugh dammit! Otherwise...... You're fired!
Posted: Aug 3, 2007 2:08 am

So what happens? I get fired. 24 hours before the owner brought me into his office to inform me of how happy he was that I was working there. The next day he fires me. (Head still scratching)

this was the problem

when giving the boss head there should be no scratching involved
Posted: Aug 4, 2007 7:42 am

yes...job...yup. gimme. $$$
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®