Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Elka Panther
Posted: Jul 23, 2007 6:02 pm

anyone got one of these? anyone want to explain the concept of the stereo output? like, the cord is actually split, so you have to plug it into two different inputs on your amp?
i'm stupid.
Posted: Jul 23, 2007 9:25 pm

I borrowed one of these for a couple of weeks on tour, so I don't know too much about them, but in case no one else responds... we just used a regular instrument cable. Do you mean there is another output? I don't remember seeing a stereo output on this one, but like I said, I didn't really look at it too carefully.
Posted: Jul 23, 2007 9:28 pm

300's are supposed to have a stereo out for treble and bass. i see these on ebay a lot where they say the "lowest octave" doesn't work, but i think it's cause they don't know about the stereo out. i haven't seen the back of an actual 300 though, and i'm dumb, so i dont' know stuff.
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 12:06 am

Well, the lower keyboard on this one didn't work... so maybe it was a stereo output problem. I am no help, sorry.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®