Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Shit talk appreciation thread
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:31 pm

What? fuck shit talk. It's HELLA gay.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:48 pm

Yer a shit talk.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:18 pm

My brother told me a story about being locked in a holding tank with about 35 other guys. One guy, who he said was about 6'6"/330lbs, took a shit that clogged the john. Over the course of a couple of hours every guy got up at one point to look at this toilet clogging turd. My brother resisted joining the crowd till finally his curiosity got the best of him and got up what the fuss was all about. What he saw was a log-jammer the "size and width of a football" he told me... a good 5 or 6 pounder.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:37 pm

this just in, HG:

i was just sitting on the john pinching a loaf when this dude walks into the next stall. he starts to take a leak that rivaled the one i heard about you draining that lasted five minutes. i was trying so hard not to crack up in the potty at this dude cuz it just seemed to go on forever and i couldn't stop thinking about your piss while i was crapping and it was great. thanks!

ps the dude eventually left and didn't wash his hands.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm

ps the dude eventually left and didn't wash his hands.

You're supposed to wash your hands?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:43 pm

i couldn't stop thinking about your piss while i was crapping

Ladies and gentlemen,
The darker side of Bazooka Joe.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm

i couldn't stop thinking about your piss while i was crapping

Ladies and gentlemen,

It was longer than your average piss...
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:46 pm

pfffft... i'm a SITH LORD!

(gay bill is laughing his ass off)
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 7:22 pm

1. shit talk

Well come on you can't figure it out?

Saying shit and other words like it useing a lot of slang usually a combination of the two defines shit talk.

Her son has no chance of keeping the family's reputation going to public school with all that shit talk.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:33 pm

I thought this thread was about how much fun it is to talk shit about people.

I loooove talking shit. But not on public forums, only behind people's back. Seriously, I'll talk shit about anyone if I am bored enough, even my own dead grandma who I love. I do say a lot of nice stuff about people too, even sometimes, when much like shit talk, it is undeserved.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm

I thought this thread was about how much fun it is to talk shit about people.

it originally was, then i talked shit about talking shit just to be awesome, and then, once again, haunted george brought it to a whole new level.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:10 pm

I prefer talking shit right to people's faces (especially cops) and putting out my heroin cigar on their fucking eyeballs.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:29 pm

a good 5 or 6 pounder.

i'm infinitely jealous. if i could lose 6 pounds by taking a shit, i would be the happiest girl on the planet.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:34 pm

i'm infinitely jealous. if i could lose 6 pounds by taking a shit, i would be the happiest girl on the planet.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to be
6'6"/330lbs
to take a shit like that, so probably wouldn't be the happiest girl on the planet.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®