Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jon Lovits beats up Andy Dick
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 5:55 am

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:02 am

"Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose."

Now that's comedy
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:25 am

Fuck Andy Dick.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:48 am

Andy Dick was awesome in News Radio, as was Joe Rogan, therefore I cannot hate either.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:18 am

I had no idea about Andy Dick.

Fuck him in his stupid ass. If there was a time I hoped "What comes around goes around..." Although, if that was the case, a piano would be falling on him right now.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:55 am

Our shitty laptop is running slower than ever lately, but without even reading the above link (I tried) I can whole-heartedly say JON LOVITZ RUINED NEWS RADIO.
The end.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 12:16 pm

i know nothing about nothing but even if external stuff is true (she had been sober for 10 yrs; dick gave it to her one night; she became re addicted to the drug; this made her want to shoot someone) whatever happened to personal responsibility? this is like saying charlie manson's grandfather, because he fucked idiot string's great grand ma (his first cousin) and gave eventual lineal seed to funny boy charlie, killed sharon tate.

doubt it, but i still won't send a Christmas card to idiot string.

dick used to be on H stern and talk about some of this btw; he HATED lovitz and loved hartman. lovitz did not ruin news radio, he murdered it. Now that's taking fucking responsibility. he's a hack. andy at least tries on his various weird projects to look at comedy from a non sketch perspective.

fuck lovitz and fuck the manson girls but i like their record family jams a lot.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 2:15 pm | Edited by: Ronnie Farnsworth

JON LOVITZ RUINED NEWS RADIO.
lovitz did not ruin news radio, he murdered it.
The death of Phil Hartman ruined Newsradio, not Jon Lovitz. Clearly if the show was riding on one man so much it should have ended when he died. Lovitz had nothing to do with ruining the show. I don't hate Andy Dick but I'm all for Lovitz kicking his ass.

And I think the only Manson girl I'd fuck is Leslie Van Houten. Before she shaved her head.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:29 pm

Andy Dick is the picture in the dictionary next to "cokehead asshole".
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:47 pm

I love and miss news radio. I want Jimmy James to be my boss.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:26 pm

I think Crowbar should draw a picture of this.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®