Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / BRATZ- The Movie appreciation thread
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:55 am

Who's looking forward to this?
I think this is going to be the best movie ever!
It will stay the best movie too... that is till BRATZ 2 comes out.
Check out the trailer here---

BRATZ
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 5:14 am

Chrissy won't let our resident 8 yr old have Bratz dolls.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am

HG, you gotta be kidding. Did you equally flip out when "Josie & the Pussycats" or "Clueless" came out?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 10:56 am

it's gotta dog
so i guess it's ok
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 12:49 pm

ok, george been listening to the disney radio channel again
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Chrissy won't let our resident 8 yr old have Bratz dolls.

Thank you, for moms like Chrissy... I had never heard of these things until a friend of mine dragged me birthday shopping for her nephew. I nearly vomited all over Target.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Thank you, for moms like Chrissy...

If I had a five year daughter I'd probably think it's cute if she wore low-riding sweat pants with the word "HOTTIE" on the ass. She would also have earrings, purple painted Lee press-on nails and fake gum-ball machine tatoos. Also, she would call me by my first name and play with BRATZ dolls. Oh, one more thing, she'd have a blackberry and a cellphone.
Father of the Year.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:39 pm

Haunted George is comic genius! I mean it too.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:13 pm

i wish i could remember the name of the store-ot's a mall store so i'm sure they're everywhere, but i had to go x-mas shopping for my step-niece (that right?) and i stepped into a fucking nightmare-it was like BRATZ-type shit and fucking "Princess" bullshit everywhere. AND they have clerks sprinkle fairy dust or some other shit as you walk into the store!

like, gag me with a spoon or some junk.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:17 pm

but seriously, what's worse than feeding your pre-pubesent girl bullshit like they're a princess? when my other niece was born, the step-niece's grandma told the step-niece she had graduated to "queen". Ugh.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®