Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / AA is very important
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:34 am

to being a cocksucker....
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:36 am

yeah, I fucking hate american airlines, never flying those cocksucks again after sitting in miami for 6 hours yesterday.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:38 am

The first time I was arrested they made me go to AA. I said I wasn't an alcoholic. Biggest mistake ever, talk about an uncomfortable hour, they kept trying to get me to accept that I might have a problem. What a bunch of whiny losers.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:42 am

I locked my keys in my car and the guys from AA came over within 20 minutes and slim-jimmied it out. If you own a car you need AA.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:55 am

ive never been to AA as an adult but my mom used to drag me to the kids version and it was a great place to meet slutty girls. i did sit in on a few aa meetings and all i got out of it was enormous amounts of second hand smoke and what amounted to a church service for dry drunk assholes and bitches.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:52 am

one time I went to AA and there was this poser alterna rock couple who during their intro declared that their "higher power" was yoda.

no shit. yoda. from the movies.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:29 pm

AA whuudya say?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:51 pm

yes i agree it helps to get puerto ricans into nyu

URL
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:47 pm

The first time I was arrested they made me go to AA.

I don't know if anyone else has seen the AA episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit, but it sums up my feelings, exactly. Court-ordering someone to take part in a Christian group is totally wrong, not to mention illegal and unconstitutional.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Christian group
Technically they aren't christian. It's a lot more like a durkheimian study of primative religion when you really get into it. Just sayin...
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:19 pm

It can't be that important - you didn't put 6 exclamation points at the end of the subject line.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 4:41 am

You think AA is bad, try fucking NA!

and, Penn and Tellers Bullshit AA episode is great.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 4:48 am

Penn and Tellers Bullshit sucks shit. Penn is worse than fucking Rush Limbaugh, fuck that loud obnoxious sweatbag. They're not funny either, I hope they get AAIDS from each other and die.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 6:50 pm

Arthur Andersen was a great place to begin a career in the exciting field of accounting; at least it was, prior to the Enron debacle.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Penn and Tellers Bullshit sucks shit. Penn is worse than fucking Rush Limbaugh, fuck that loud obnoxious sweatbag. They're not funny either, I hope they get AAIDS from each other and die.

the world trade center episode was great. if you disagree with any of the points they made on that one you got some problems!
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 7:10 pm

South Park took on AA, which was funny. It is definitely a religious organization, and they do expect "higher power" to equal "Christian God." And it is absolutely BS that you can be court ordered into a religious brainwashing cult. If you don't agree to "believing in a higher power" you cannot "pass" and cannot finish your sentence, right? So you could go to jail for not believing in "god," which doesn't sound very American (freedomisntfreemotherfuckers) to me.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 7:48 pm

the world trade center episode was great. if you disagree with any of the points they made on that one you got some problems!

Did they say "we should have been trapped in it"?
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 8:50 pm

What if you're an alcoholic, and your higher power is evan williams?
Tough shit.
That's why I don't go to those goddamn things.
I've been to two, and it was a bunch of bible verse quotations and holding hands with grown men.
Posted: Jul 20, 2007 8:51 pm

Did they say "we should have been trapped in it"?

go watch it! i dare you!
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 2:25 am

,y higher power is george w bush.
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 3:32 am

Right. They do a great job finding a few dumbasses to make fun of and calling skeptics names. They also find a fire fighter to feel sad for. They don't however face any of the evidence. What points did they make exactly?
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 4:28 am

Right. They do a great job finding a few dumbasses to make fun of and calling skeptics names. They also find a fire fighter to feel sad for. They don't however face any of the evidence. What points did they make exactly?

none, really, but their recycling episode was fucking brilliant!
Posted: Jul 21, 2007 3:34 pm

...and furthermore, those bastards have the nerve to invoke voices of the families of victims to try to quash questioning the events of 9/11. The families are some of the people working hardest for truth and justice.
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 1:22 am

Yes. I didn't used to hate Penn Jillette but I do now. He's (they're?) as bad as John Stossel in the way they purport to show "both sides" of a debate when it's actually totally one-sided.
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 1:33 am

9/11s been questioned and requestioned. theres just not any valid evidence pointing to conspiracy.
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 1:37 am

What points did they make exactly?

it was about rebuilding the trade center and all the delays and money spent on better plans, memorials, the country's morale over he dilemma etc. and they pointed out that the best way to get it back up and running was simply to rebuild it to it's original structure. it was obvious but it needed to be said.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®