Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / myspace???
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:10 am

well i know i'm out of touch and behind the times and all that sheeit, but what would be the benefit of me trying to start a myspace page? I know it helps people get shows and pussy and record deals and jobs, but... i can hardly check my e-mail. I retarded.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:32 am

I know it helps people get shows and pussy

there's not enough pussies here?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:58 am

what would be the benefit of me trying to start a myspace page?
i cant really think of a reason.

its just an easy way to have a personal website without as much work involved.

i got mine so people could hear my stupid demos, but then free mp3 hosting sites kinda took away that use. now they're just kinda another way for people to contact me, and a bunch of em i set up i dont even remember the password or user name or junk email for anymore.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:59 am

or urls for that matter
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:07 am

yeah, thats what i was thinkin. cheap website. my buddy haunted george likes it. says it helps getting the music out there. I don't know, there is still something guh-guh-guhhhh-gggay about it. plus i'm computer illiterate and anything I don't understand- i hate. butt fuck it, i guess i should get with it, eh?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:15 am

do it faghole. it's a good way to stay in touch with a bunnch of fromed ns at once. thy'll always know what yi're up tp and what youre/ ninto;

sorry for that,
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:17 am

it's a good thing for exposure, if you need that. but yeah, it gets annoying because then people try to communicate with you through it and it's like having another goddamn e-mail account to check. an e-mail account with annoying advertisements that doesn't work right all the time.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:23 am

fuck it, i'll do it goner

I'm 6' tall
200pounds
and i'm listening to
scratch acid BERSERKER on touch and go
my asshole itches when I drink
---------------------------------------
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:28 am

Your asshole THROBS when you drink.

I should know.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:45 am

oh! yer home. I'm walking there now. I crave to see your spider stick it's tongue out. I will be there in ..... 1 day....
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:46 am

myspace is gayer than burping up semen in your beard...
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 5:21 am

it's gayer than 2 fags fuckin?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:00 am

it's gayer than 2 fags fuckin?

That's only gay if one guy cums inside the other... that's what they told me in the joint.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:13 am

completely ignorable. don't burp semen up yer beard.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 6:27 am

butt fuck it

butt if you do it make me your friend(this is supposed to look like one of those things that people type in that looks like a funny face or some shit)
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:32 am

Myspace is a good place to troll for victims. Right trolling for victims?
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 8:46 am

I gotta say that MySpace is a hell of a way for me to stay in touch with a lot of people whose cell phone # or home phone # I wouldn't normally have.

Besides, leaving Cheater Slicks a comment is the same as send them a text message. 2/3 of the band do not have cell phones & the likelihood of the one with the cell returning a text message seems unlikely.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:34 am

try baby wipes
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 12:19 pm

the cocktail stirrer for yr tequila sunrise shd be used orally, not anally
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 3:49 pm

if it weren't for myspace i never would have met BAZOOKA JOE!
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:17 pm

HIPSHAKES RULE!
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 4:51 pm

!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 9:30 pm

never would have met BAZOOKA JOE!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:15 pm

i think its fine and a easy way to network or keep in touch if you desire.
Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:36 pm

Facebook is much cooler. Get one of those instead.
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 1:51 am

never would have met BAZOOKA JOE!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I rule!
Posted: Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Myspace is good for music, but otherwise it pretty much blows compared to Facebook. Mainly, I've been on facebook since March and I have yet to receive any spam or friend requests from shitty bands or assholes I don't know.
Posted: Jul 28, 2007 8:54 am

http://www.myspace.com/outerspacenigger
well i know i'm out of touch and behind the times and all that sheeit, but what would be the benefit of me trying to start a myspace page? I know it helps people get shows and pussy and record deals and jobs, but... i can hardly check my e-mail. I retarded.
http://www.myspace.com/outerspacenigger
Posted: Mar 18, 2019 11:36 am

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 3:04 pm

Whoops.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®