Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / TACOMA, WASHINGTON
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 5:49 am

So I'm in the hometown of the Sonics for the night and got no clue what to do. Anyone got any tips for an interesting Sunday night in this town? I'm downtown and it seems like there might be some life in this town some time, but tonight there ain't a soul on the streets.

I'm also looking for record stores -- tomorrow I'll have a couple of hours to dig... I'm mainly looking for used 45s. thanx for your tips.

PETE
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 10:23 am

wileys golden oldies
on 6th somewhere
proly in the local
phone book
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 4:04 pm

Yesterday was the opening of the new Narrows Bridge (50,000 people showed up to walk it), the huge Pride in the Park fest, AND some kooky Buddhist fest where everyone goes to scarf noodles and shaved ice...so there were strangley shit-tons of stuff happening. Golden Oldies would have been your destination, as would House of Records, both on 6th Ave. Both are worth the dig on their 45 bins. Sorry I didnt read this sooner.
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Whoo-hoo! The new Narrows!

Way to blow it, trashcan!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 8:33 pm

Go to Seattle- Its only a half hour away and there is pretty much a guarantee that something is happening.
Check out the Funhouse, Capitol Hill, or the U District.
Posted: Jul 17, 2007 1:27 am

come to band practice!
Posted: Jul 17, 2007 9:15 pm

Go to Seattle-

Whatever. Tacoma's the new Seattle, bitches!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 23, 2007 8:04 pm

Whatever. Tacoma\\\'s the new Tacoma...or the old Portland. Fuck Seattle!
Posted: Jul 24, 2007 12:06 am

hey looky who! 1..2...3 tacoma goners now!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®