| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / How Come You Fags Never Talk About Music Anymore
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 2:47 pm

Are you all fagots now? What the fuck?
Soap dishes?
China?
Canada?
Happy Birthday?
TOUR DR FRANCE!!!!!! (this one really pisses me off. i had those fuckers in the palm of my hand)
I'll piss on all the Canadians and shove the dead Chinese babies down their throats, on my birthday, while on a bike!!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:03 pm

This expected-like-a-motherfucker question (as in "Which nimrod on this board will ask it TODAY?") is far more tiresome than any discussion about a soapdish, Canada or Tour de France, at this point.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:13 pm

The fact that it keeps getting asked is pretty telling though isn't it? It's like walking into my grandmother's underwear drawer around here. All musty and boring. I'm not even trying to make a joke anymore. It's seriously going WAY THE FUCK DOWN HILL, and it's depressing me.
STOP GETTING OLD.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:14 pm

DR FRANCE!!!!!! is a good band name.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:15 pm

OK, I am about to post something about music that I am truly concerned about...check it out.

(P.S. I still wanna know any tips on how to repair a tile soapdish...I know there are handypeople on this board who probably listen to music while handy-doing)
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:17 pm

i played hank iv melonhead while cutting up a watermelon the other day.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:18 pm

STOP GETTING OLD.

There is nothing wrong with getting old; get used to it or sound as sad as these foolish women trying to "stay young" by eating raw foods etc.

Fern: I just caught that "Dr France" and you are SO RIGHT. What old person out there is gonna take this killer band name???
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:19 pm | Edited by: saispas

i played hank iv melonhead while cutting up a watermelon the other day.

Now that is a band of "old men" who can discuss random things and still rock. One of them even has a HIGH PAYING JOB!!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 3:53 pm

I agree. It's because a lot of these fags aren't that interested in music anymore but they linger here anyway.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:24 pm

music is part of evolution and JH is devo
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm

music is passe, all I listen to now is the world around me
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:43 pm

turbonegro is gay.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Jesus, just take a look at all the recent posts in this section. About 2% are about music and somebody makes a joke about Mullett liking lists? Those lists are the best damn threads! There used to be all kinds of list threads and I found out about a ton of great records that way... I'm with Jewish Hitler. I know I sure the hell didn't click on any tour de france thread.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:53 pm

You're a tour de france.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 4:56 pm

You're a tour de france.

Lies. All lies.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:01 pm

There are times (after I've shaved my nut sack, and ejaculated in my pants after giving a great big speech) that I secretly curl up in a little ball and cry, cry, cry.

Hold Me
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:05 pm

You're a tour de fag.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:07 pm

why are people whining about this instead of starting a new post that talks about music?
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:09 pm

a good post leader must lead by example, jh.
looking at your posts list, you haven't either.
so get going!!!
also, maybe there should be a music discussion board for the site, as ???? does suggest any topic goes.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Jewish Hitler, go get a late pass. Step.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 5:48 pm

damn, a dutch S1W!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Call me crazy but there are other forums and this one happens to be labeled as ?????, I suppose that must be German for "intellectual rapport about music" right?
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:18 pm

i prefer silence to music.

so, bifocals versus trifocals. Reaction?
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:24 pm

I'd like to talk about my feelings.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:25 pm

This has always been the primary music forum.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Do punctuation marks qualify as "semantics?" Because that's what arguing over.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Speaking of punctuation, I had a friend that had bowel surgery and he had to have some lower intestine removed. We always called him semi-colon after that.

I sorta feel bad about it now.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:37 pm

Was he sharpening a lot of pencils?
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Why would you feel bad? It's true AND hilarious!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:50 pm

Punctuation marks are merely a symptom of modern American anti-Semitism, not the roots of the evil itself.

To truly defeat Hitler's ghost, you must undertake a pilgrimage to the volcanoes of Mordor. You must ignore Jew-ity to form a Fellowship, with Hobbit, Elf, and Nigger standing side by side, holding hands for a brave new gay nigger-nigger.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 6:50 pm

???? means "saispas talks about reality tv and asks for household advice" in hieroglyphics.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:00 pm

Music is done, man. It's over, just face itl

We all remember when music used to be cool, when only a few of us Outlaws of the Underground knew about it. It was raw, primal, and dangerous. And it was fucking ours.

But now, it seems like every motherfucker knows about music--women, children, the elderly, hell, even my squaresville old man is aware of music's existence.

We gotta forget about music, and find something new. Those of us on the cutting edge of the seamy underbelly of the desperate fringes of society must go forth and discover a new frontier of cool.

I've got a crazy idea for this thing called "painting." Super-gay!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:26 pm

This has always been the primary music forum.

Room for it all. If you don't dig the thread topic, start another one that you prefer for a topic you are into. Or join in on one of the jillion fascinating threads on this board. Starting a thread to bitch about someone's other thread is particularly "gay" and how exactly is that really cleaning this board of all its boring, old, loserly people?

???? means "saispas talks about reality tv and asks for household advice" in hieroglyphics.

As if I am the only one. Sheesh.

Back to work....
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:30 pm

you aren't so fat.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:31 pm

Back to work....

But not before pointing out that y'all would rather bitch and moan on this thread more than doing anything like starting a discussion on some bad ass music you are into.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:33 pm

the new pink reason bside reminded me of the mekons "the building."
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:34 pm

You're a tour de fag.

I felt this needed reitterating.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 7:53 pm

jack, please do let your feelings out my man.
this, the ???? board, is a "safe place" for all of us to delve deeper into the very essence of what makes us humans without fear of judgment...
kelly clarkson's new cd, "my december", doesn't have that hit single that the last one had in "since you've been gone". but it does sound more mature overall.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm

This ain't no "jack", jack.

Kelly Clarkson is une cochonne.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 9:23 pm

There are so many homophobic trolls it's hard to talk about music.
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 9:43 pm

homophobic trolls

Haha! YOU ARE A.....
Posted: Jul 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Music is done, man. It's over, just face itl

YES!!!

Prewar blues and country is about all I can stand to listen to anymore.
Posted: Jul 13, 2007 4:20 am

This ain't no "jack", jack.
hey, i'm the one who diggs kelly! i should have started a kelly thread.
Posted: Jul 13, 2007 5:37 pm

Kelly Clarkson RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jul 14, 2007 11:57 pm

I want Jack to talk about his feeling too.

I think it's been dead around here ever since the arm went away
Posted: Jul 15, 2007 12:39 am

did the arm and diggler go on their honeymoon finally?
Posted: Jul 15, 2007 5:19 am

did the arm and diggler go on their honeymoon finally?

yup...finally happenned. They're probably pounding each other in the ass right now.
Posted: Jul 15, 2007 6:39 am | Edited by: stealth387

Does anyone know anything about a punk band from 1975 named 'Bronx'?

That's a serious music question...
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 6:34 pm

i did drugs with one of the singers from shalimar

i LOVE music

NP
soma story
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm

everything but country.
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 8:47 pm

THE OKMONIKS RULE!
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 9:56 pm

True statement. Or maybe the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZtrange Boys were just the perfect set-up - "I hate garage. Wait, maybe I like garage."
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 10:09 pm

JUSTIN HAS BEEN CRIPPLING THEM FOR SOME TIME
Posted: Jul 16, 2007 11:55 pm

i got a question: which do you think is better? otis redding's "that's how strong my love is" or the stones cover of it? i think they're pretty neck n neck. its a pretty much a straight up cover with little interpretation so the music sounds pretty similar but the stones added a little more energy to the vocals. i've been listening to them back to back for the last hour and can't decide.
Posted: Jul 17, 2007 12:52 am

the stones added a little more energy to the vocals.

um, WRONG.
Posted: Jul 17, 2007 1:55 am

maybe its just the recordings i got but kinda sounds like that. of course otis has more soul in his voice which why i think i like that one better.
Posted: Jul 17, 2007 2:07 am

of course otis has more soul in his voice

err, yeah, otis is blacker than mick...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®