Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline:
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 8:08 pm

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down. Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the borders . When they catch an illegal
immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq . Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since
he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 8:16 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

As much as I hate George Carlin ,this is a good idea. But historically ,a Mexican army ain't much count without Santa Anna or Pancho Villa.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 8:19 pm

As much as I hate George Carlin ,this is a good idea.

he's full of good ideas. it's time you reevaluate your opinion of the man.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 8:57 pm

I dout that this is actually George Carlin's idea though. He regularly gets credited on the internet for stuff he never said.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 9:04 pm

that's true! but not true enough for me to doubt it.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 11:05 pm

Saint Ana wasn't much, neither.
Posted: Jun 24, 2007 11:47 pm

That would be 11 million less people using our gas.

Whatever. Poor Mexicans usually car-pool, or take mass-transit...
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 12:34 am

oh yes, im sure 11 million mexicans dont use any gas at all...
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 12:41 am

ban suv's
mass produce hybrids
dole out tax benefits for "green" skyscrapers
drill in 3/4ths of alaska--that would leave 900 pristine square miles, more than enough for the pansy lumberjacks, ecologists, polar bears, and sneaky eskimos to frolic in
invade iran
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 11:19 pm

they should hire smarter city planners, so that every place everyone needs to go is always downhill
Posted: Jun 25, 2007 11:50 pm

It's the immigants' fault gas is so expensive.
Posted: Jun 26, 2007 12:39 am

It's the immigrants' fault your groceries and produce are so inexpensive.
Posted: Jun 26, 2007 12:44 am

they should hire smarter city planners, so that every place everyone needs to go is always downhill

Denver?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®