Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jay Reatard imposter: FUCK OFF!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:24 am

The asshole that wrote a mail about police brutality is NOT Jay Reatard. Jay is still touring Europe with The Boston Chinks. This Goner message board has become the home of idiots. Eat a bowl of dick you fools!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:35 am

FUCK YOU! Who cares what you think!?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:39 am

Yeah he's still on tour. You can't wait for him to get back so you can suck his tiny penis.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:03 am

get a clue noobs
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:14 am

nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitni twitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwit nitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitwitnitw itnitwitnitwitetc.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:21 am

The asshole that wrote a mail about police brutality is NOT Jay Reatard.

um....duh

where have you been the last 3 years?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:23 am

peepstemple is reatard, right?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:23 am

didja miss the flying v thread?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:35 am

i missed a lot during the last couple of months and i think i will miss all of it during the upcoming years

i'm outta here fuckers!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 7:47 am

good.....bye
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 8:25 am

aw cmon maw, he's cute, can we keep 'im?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:28 am

luc: "jay reatard" is a humorous gentleman from Louisiana (now living in Alabama (i think)) who found it amusing to post under the name "jay reatard."

indeed, this has provided some chuckles over the last few years.

But he's never actually pretended to be Jay. Jay has been posting under peeplestemple for a long time.

He's also not joking about getting beat up by the cops.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:41 am

ok, thanks for your reply eric

(you americans really have a strange sense of humour though)

anyway, i'm glad the real jay will deliver the goods this friday in antwerp!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 11:54 am

So it's not "pretending to be jay" cause it was obvious for the incrowd??
Anyway, case closed, and a bowl of dick for the false jay fanclub indeed.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 1:58 pm

Anyway, case closed, and a bowl of dick for the false jay fanclub indeed.

...and a giant tub of Benelux crap for the Euro-overeactors....
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 2:35 pm

the subject of this thread is fucking HILARIOUS...I pictured a pissed off little 14 year old girl with pics of Jay from back issues of Tiger Beat all over the walls and a tiny little cassette recorder on the nightstand playing a Reatards tape and her furiously typing it....
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 2:43 pm | Edited by: trickknee

Oddly misplaced pigeon anger.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 2:45 pm

the subject of this thread is fucking HILARIOUS...I pictured a pissed off little 14 year old girl with pics of Jay from back issues of Tiger Beat all over the walls and a tiny little cassette recorder on the nightstand playing a Reatards tape and her furiously typing it....

I think you just predicted the next couple of years. That boy is goin' places!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:05 pm

shut your trap trickknee - terminal fuckface!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Wait until they find out who "ed oblivian" really is!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Ed Oblivian is Jay Retard!!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:37 pm

Jay Retard is Ed Oblivian!!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:37 pm

My dog is Jesus!!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm

hahaha funniest post i've read on here in awhile
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 4:51 pm

but sarah jessica parker is actually sarah jessica parker, right? RIGHT?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:13 pm

Who are any of us man?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm

You Belgians. You just keep doing it to yourself, don't you?!
What do you think they're calling him Chad for in the first place?
Belgians rule!!! I love you guys!!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:20 pm

I remember the day a few years back that the Goner Board got reset and Chad waited around Rocks Off all day waiting for it to come back up so he could reclaim "Jay Retard" before Jay could get it back.....good times...
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm

Hey! Jay Reatard stole my watch! Give it back Jay!!! Or I'll smash your Flying Vee with a cruise missile
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm

Jay has been posting under peeplestemple for a long time.

A very long time. Remember when the Goner Board used to be only 30 people who knew each other anyway? Who was the first European to sign on? Zanutto?

We love you Chad.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 5:48 pm

30 people

29 1/2, micro batman.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:06 pm

When you used to be called ledisquarebazookajoe, i thought you were a drug-addled crazy old woman and not a chubby mexican man.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:12 pm

you were right both times.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:27 pm

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:32 pm

This Goner message board has become the home of idiots.

Quote of the week?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:33 pm

This Goner message board has become the home of idiots.

Quote of the week?

Isn't that next to a box you check when you sign up for the Goner Board?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:37 pm

the day a few years back that the Goner Board got reset and Chad waited around Rocks Off all day waiting for it to come back up so he could reclaim "Jay Retard" before Jay could get it back

I remember that. I'll have to find it.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:38 pm

Maybe tonight, but now, back off to work...
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:45 pm | Edited by: Vinyl Ritchie

Who are any of us man?

you're not Carmine Appice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Tom Savani maybe?
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 6:46 pm

i'm guessing cozy powell.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 8:57 pm

There's an article about Jay Reatard on Pitchfork. WORLDS COLLIDE!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:24 pm

i have just checked my collins/cobuild english language dictionary and i realise that i didn't meant the word "imposter" but rather "poseur" if this is the exact word for people who take false identities in order to get some attention...

in fact, me & my buddies saw jay & the chinks a couple of weeks ago over here in our tiny little kingdom and we were planning on seeing them again tomorrow when reading that police brutality mail, we thought the second half of the european tour had been cancelled which also would mean that we missed out on another great rock 'n roll night mind you, we are really desperate for some true punk rock 'n roll action now that the (boring) festival season is open...

now see the effect of fake mails? all those worries for nothing!

anyway, tomorrow night: me + my pals + jay + boston chinks + trappist beers = PARTY!!!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:31 pm

+ the cops.
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Uh...EXCUSE ME????

I have been impostering MYSELF all my life!!! There is only one SJP and as much as I would like to clone myself,(you can never have too much of a perfect thing of course) I really like being the one and only. You will see when the new Sex and The City: THE MOVIE comes out. Oh sure, there's LOTS of wannabees, and hangers on, and pretenders, etc..etc... but do THEY have their own perfume? I think NOT!

I am still awaiting your resume to assist Pepe Mister Stands....it's rude to keep people of my caliber waiting you know. Just ask Pepe....

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:42 pm

Plus, I believe there is some issue with the "sign in" on this board as my password seems to be not working.....Please fix thank you...
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:35 am

You were an accident. I wish you were never born.
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:11 am

Crazings!
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:15 am

fucking ZING!, man i'm stoned. jay's gonna fuck your mouth, pip squeak!
thanks for the mammeries, I luv you all....must go to concord jet for quick jaunt to mobile alabama (forgot my bag of coke in the cop car)
I'm outttttaaaaa he errrrr.....VRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
signed
chad "jay reatard the goner-in-crowd poseur idiot" booth
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:15 am

LUUUKE I AM YOUR FATHER!!!

and

YOU ARE GAY!

IT'S TRUE!
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:17 am

Darth Vader's a nigger.
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:19 am

Darth Vader's a nigger.

You are incorrect you subordinate fool!

I am only voiced by one.
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:20 am

And isn't your cape black too, niggervoice?
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 1:50 am

Posted: Jun 15, 2007 9:30 am

Thanks for the props Jasper, great you are in the know. Yeah three or four belgian fuckos actually assuming that someone posting on the GONER board as jay reatard, could be jay reatard, that's so hilarious... See you at the Reatard gig tonight ? Yours sincerely (say hi to 'chad')
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:30 am

Hey Steven, you know me, I just wanna fit in.
I'm not at the Jay Reatard gig tonite, already seen him 3 times. I'm gonna save my money for some Miss Alex White and the Primitive fest ofcourse.
See you Belgian fuckos some other time :-)
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:49 pm

yeahyeah Missie Alex, Feelers, Clorox Girls, see you there cheesehead.
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 10:03 am

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO BAM BAM BIGELOW IS?!?!?!?!?!
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 11:48 am

RAPE APE
RAPE APE
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 1:08 pm

the rape ape ain't even the rape ape

he's the snuggle monkey
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 2:24 pm

luke:
happy father's day!
luv
jay reatard
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 10:19 pm

After all these years I am shocked to find out that Alabama is in Europe.
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 10:21 pm

Luke is a father????!!!!
Posted: Jun 17, 2007 11:56 pm

Posted: Jun 18, 2007 1:01 am

this whole thing is silly, you people should leave this poor guy luke alone. he just got confused, and "jay" seems to have alot on his plate right now.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®