Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Paris Hilton is OUT of jail?
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 3:55 pm

Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:00 pm

OJ got away with murder, this isn't that big of a deal.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:05 pm

YEAH, but OJ was found not guilty. Paris wasn't. I'm sick of all the attention we pay this bitch, but seriously folks. this is fucked. no normal person would get away with this shit.

i think i've just been spending too much time the past few months thinking about how we're all gonna die pretty soon, and this retard gets free reign.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:15 pm

i think i've just been spending too much time the past few months thinking about how we're all gonna die pretty soon

THE END IS NEAR!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:35 pm

i'm not even joking.
i think about it all the time.
i'm actually afraid that by the time my kids are my age, i'll be dead in a mass grave and they'll be living in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.
i've told Jennifer that once they're older, i'm going to convince them that they should never have kids, cause it's just won't be worth the heartache of watching them grow up in post apocalyptic war zone.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:36 pm

They mentioned a "medical issue" - she was refusing to eat the jail food.
Nice stretch there.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 4:54 pm

Jay----I hope your children will live in a better post-apocalyptic movie. maybe a "Boy and His Dog" or "Omega Man"
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:01 pm

Good old Phil should shoot her.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:17 pm | Edited by: Jay

i don't want them living in Omega Man. that shit was scary.
at least if they live in MM:Beyond Thunderdome they have a cool oasis to live in, and Tina can sing them to sleep from the desert.

i actually just got done reading that book Riddley Walker that they based those Thunderdome kids on. it was pretty good.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:25 pm

I wish I lived in the Thunderdome
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:31 pm

sure, anorexia is a medical issue no matter where the patient is: at the prada store or in the LA county lock up.

i wonder if she did this hunger strike of her own volition or if it is her lawyer's idea
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:36 pm | Edited by: germiah

if they lived in Omega Man they could hang out with Charlton Heston and battle albino black panthers

http://www.geocities.com/bigfatpav2000/omegaman4.jpg
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:39 pm

sure, anorexia is a medical issue no matter where the patient is: at the prada store or in the LA county lock up.

i wonder if she did this hunger strike of her own volition or if it is her lawyer's idea

I doubt she has any ideas
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 5:41 pm

wow. that's actually brilliant. they should have shoved a tube down her throat though. fucker.

they lived in Omega Man they could hang out with Charlton Heston and battle albino black panther dudes
yeah, and that dude kept me up at night as a kid. that guy was fucked.
also, the Martian Chronicles mini series on TV kept me from peeing in the middle of the night till i was about 15. when they give the hotdog guy the deed to the whole planet, and he turns around and sees the Martian in the fucked up mask. FUCK THAT. but the book finally cured me of my fear.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 6:48 pm

Posted: Jun 7, 2007 6:57 pm

Paris Hilton: In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make.

taken fron celebritywit
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 7:26 pm

The unspecified medical condition is called "wealth."
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 8:35 pm

uh.....EXCUSE ME??!!!!!

We all know that Paris was totally unfairly targeted because of her fame and shouldn't have been in jail anyway! I mean, if you can't drive a car in America then the terrorists have won! Right? I mean she is such a trooper. 3 whole days with NO MOISTURIZER! I don't even know if thats humanly possible. What do they think she is? Some sort of peasant day laboror???!!!! I mean, C'MON! And the stuff that they call "food" isn't fit to feed Tinkerbell. Her medical condition is called "bad food and no moisterizer" people. I'm suprised she wasn't hospitalized after going 3 days without those things. I know I would be! I'm gonna have Pepe send some over to her as a congradulatory gift right now! I suggest you all do the same!

You could send her my perfume!

See ya at the get together tonight Paris!
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 10:46 pm

All sorts of people go under house arrest and wear ankle bracelets for these sorts of offenses. They might not live in houses like she does, but it's hardly a big deal. Next topic.
Posted: Jun 7, 2007 11:58 pm

Rich people don't go to jail in America.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 12:28 am

All sorts of people go under house arrest and wear ankle bracelets for these sorts of offenses.

not me. or you. or anyone who isn't white.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 12:37 am

sure they do, all the time. its not unusual at all.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 10:04 am

best post-apocalyptic movie is The Postman, starring Kevin Costner.
The negro character is named Ford Lincoln Mercury.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 10:11 am

we're all gonna die pretty soon
just don't drive down Sunset after 2 am
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 12:26 pm

"Who breaks a butterfly on a wheel?"
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 1:27 pm

Posted: Jun 8, 2007 1:40 pm

I bet he sent her home because she wouldn't stop crying or something. She's probably just overwrought.
I wanna know about this "medical condition."
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 5:32 pm | Edited by: TOMMY

NOT THAT I GIVE A SHIT, BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE SHE'S GOIN BACK
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 6:16 pm

good.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 6:23 pm

best post-apocalyptic movie is The Postman, starring Kevin Costner.
The negro character is named Ford Lincoln Mercury.

And Tom Petty plays himself.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:38 pm

NOT THAT I GIVE A SHIT, BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE SHE'S GOIN BACK

"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Ms. Hilton, the A.P. said. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:39 pm

Heh...just heard that she was sentenced to go back and had to be dragged away screaming and crying.

I bet he sent her home because she wouldn't stop crying or something.
Looks like I was right!
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:41 pm

Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:42 pm

This is supposed to be on the Memphis post......STUPID!!!
DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:47 pm

dtrain called me on my way home from work telling me to turn on the tv as soon as i got in......this shit's hilarious! reporters were swarming the cop car that carted her ass off. too funny! mom! hahaha
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:47 pm

It's just all so confusing.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:49 pm

This is supposed to be on the Memphis post......STUPID!!!
DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?

That's what's confusing.
And, Miss Linda, I didn't YELL AT YOU about that damned spinach salad in the MEMPHIS SECTION!!!!
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:57 pm

That's MEMPHIS Spinach Salad!
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 8:59 pm

Oh right...with ketchup on it. Gotcha.
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:00 pm

the great MEMPHIS Spinach Salad Scandal!
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:02 pm

I feel so bad for Paris....
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:03 pm

it's so sad...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

NOT!
Posted: Jun 8, 2007 9:04 pm

the great MEMPHIS Spinach Salad Scandal!

miss linda posts EVERYTHING in the MEMPHIS Spinach Salad section.
Nothing to see...move on.
Posted: Jun 9, 2007 12:08 am

Can't wait to see the new video of paris hilton gangraped by inmates. wonder if it is gonna be in infergreen like last time...
Posted: Jun 9, 2007 6:53 am | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

Posted: Jun 9, 2007 6:58 am

all those paris in the car crying photos i've seen in all the newspapers online are FABULOUS. FABULOUS!
Posted: Jun 9, 2007 6:59 am

Can't wait to see the new video of paris hilton gangraped by inmates. wonder if it is gonna be in infergreen like last time...
rape is always funny but id be happy just watching her get the shit beat outta her...
Posted: Jun 11, 2007 6:34 am

I hear the medical condition was the HERP!
Posted: Jun 12, 2007 8:42 pm

I hope she learns how to toss a mean "Memphis Spinach Salad" while she's in the big house. Then, and only then, she can finally make a contribution to our society.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®