Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Which is funnier?
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 2:46 am | Edited by: jahna

Wendy's manager shot over limit on chili sauce

MIAMI - Asspciated Press - Updated: 10:44 a.m. ET May 31, 2007
A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

When the manager came out to speak to the man, the customer shot the manager, Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Mary Walters said. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

The shooter fled with a female passenger.

"I did not know I got shot," store manager Renal Frage told WTVJ-TV in Miami. "When I went back to the office, I saw blood pumping out of my arm, and I was shocked. I was checking myself out and couldn't believe I got shot over some chili sauce."

Frage added: "I got shot over chili sauce. I was trying to figure while in the hospital why someone would shoot me over some chili sauce."

OR

Kansas football player Dion Rayford gets stuck in a Taco Bell drive-thru window when he tries to attack employees who left the chalupa out of his order.

Thursday, November 18, 1999 -- Jayhawks player suspended over chalupa
Associated Press
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- A 270-pound University of Kansas football player got stuck in the drive-thru window of a Taco Bell when he tried to charge employees who left the chalupa out of his order, authorities said.

Dion Rayford, a 6-foot-3 senior defensive end, was suspended for the game Saturday against Iowa State, the last game of his college career. He was released on his own recognizance after appearing in court Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, having an open container of alcohol and misdemeanor damage to property.

An innocent plea was entered for Rayford, who had started all 11 games this season.

Rayford, 24, allegedly became angry about 2 a.m. Wednesday when he didn't get the chalupa. He tried to climb through the 14-by-46-inch drive-thru window, said Lawrence police Sgt. George Wheeler.

"When you take a big guy and put him through a small space, something's got to give," Wheeler said.

The night manager, Tiffany Holly, and three other employees locked themselves into an office, said restaurant manager Tito Lopez.

None of the employees was injured.

"I'm disappointed for the young man, and frustrated as a coach to be put in the position to suspend someone from the final game of their career," said Kansas coach Terry Allen. "But we can't tolerate that type of behavior in our program."
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 3:01 am

football player

chalupa is an inherently funny word
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 4:40 am | Edited by: elle

man, my friend was driving down union avenue here in memphis last friday and this gangster dude decided all of the sudden out of nowhere that he wanted to pull into kentucky fried chicken, cutting her off really bad over 2 lanes of traffic. she turned to him and yelled "what the fuck?" out her window and he pulled out a gun and pointed at her and said "fuck you". then he turned into kentucky fried chicken promptly thereafter. mind you, this was in the middle of broad daylight.

she almost got shot over some damn chicken. crazings.
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 7:08 am

it's the delicious creamed potatoes!
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 9:35 am

Can this be a tie? Both of the are equally "mentally challenged."
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 11:14 pm

it's the delicious creamed potatoes!

it could be the The Biscuit Bowl
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 11:28 pm

that biscuit bowl is the bane of my existence. it only seems tasty to me when in an altered state of existence, primarily after enjoying one of those funny left-handed cigarettes.
Posted: Jun 1, 2007 11:28 pm

sorry, that comment from alix was really me. i keep forgetting to sign her out. :(
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®