Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / seeking spits public access show
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 7:44 am

does anyone out there have it. "chucky & the spits" rock & roll puppet show. only two episodes. old copy bit the dust. will buy or trade.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 7:55 am

I'm in the band and i haven't even seen it yet!
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 8:25 am

joe? is that you? or are you the new drummer?
this is ken. we met in detroit and kalamazoo, and i used to see you around seattle in the old days. i've been trying to get erin to send me a copy. if you can ever get him to give you a copy let me know.
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 8:28 am

by the way great name. the gizmos rock
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 7:37 pm

The Horizontal Action Crew does indeed have the coveted Spits skits aka Public Acces tv show where the dummy head vomits all over the records, and all the other sweet stuff that makes life worth barfing over. Please get in touch with tradables... horizontalaction@hotmail.com
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 7:48 pm

thanks, i know a couple of those guys. i'll talk to them about it.
michael bateman
Posted: Jan 21, 2004 3:29 am

TODD! You gotta add that to my CUNT PUPPET video. Did you receive my 'trade' in the mail?
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 21, 2004 7:20 am

who's todd?
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 21, 2004 11:57 pm

Hay Ken! I do remembers ya from Detroit,Kzoo and tha Jet Cit-tay!Great hearin' from ya!Nope,i ain't never seen the show,but i've heard about it for years...

Timmy The Head will be making an appearance on the new drummer's kit soon.Chucky's current wherabouts are unknown.

analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 2:37 am

hey joe, i left a longer message for you on the human garbage disposal board.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®