Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / human garbage disposal?
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 20, 2004 8:51 am

joe is that you? or r you the new drummer?
i'm ken. we met in detroit and kalamazoo. and i used to see you around seattle in the old days, if you're joe. i've been trying to get erin to send me a copy of that tape. if he ever gives you one let me know.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 12:33 am

Will do,Cap'n.

I'm considering changing my name to Only Seattle Goner 'cuz that seems to be the
case.... sigh.

analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 2:35 am

yeah, i know what you mean. dirtnap has a few great bands, but i'm not into alot of the stuff on the label. and seattle punks are too cool to talk most of the times. if you need to vent about anything i'm here. so how are sean and erin?
Vas
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 2:41 am

Joe im still here....technically.
trashcanblackbird
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 3:44 am

jeez joe. i'm still lurking around these parts (although not seattle, i'm reprasentin' the most stressful city in the US of A, Tacoma). i have that chucky and the spits video, somewhere, if that's the elusive "tape" that is being spoken of. i'll see if if i can find it, and dub it off for ya analog loyalist, even if i am in one of those dirtnap bands you dont like :) joe, what happened to the guitar maniacs field trip???? oh well, i been sick as fuck anyways. lemme know when you make it into town.

ct

analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 5:56 am

thanks trashcan blackbird
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 6:02 am

my copy died awhile ago and i've been needing another. do you have both episodes? my e-mail is analogloyalist@hotmail.com. if you find it i'll pay you a reasonable price for a copy.
so which band that i hate are you in? i've been out of town for awhile, but i may have seen you play.
analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 7:11 am

the mexican blackbirds?
trashcanblackbird
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 7:30 am

yeah, i'll start digging thru boxes of shit this weekend. i'm pretty sure i have both episodes, but i really can't remember. the dub i have is like 3rd or 4th generation, but it's not too bad. if i can find the damn thing and get it duped, just pay for the blank tape, and shipping. i'll let ya know when i get my shit in order.

yeah, mexican blackbirds.

analog loyalist
Posted: Jan 22, 2004 7:33 am

thanks blackbird
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®