Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Anybody else seen this???
Rev_Dan
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 7:00 pm

Almost 2 years ago, I was watchin' cable and I got caught up watchin' this weird ass documentary that I thought was supposed to be serious (which I think it was takin' seriously). I was dumbfounded. It was humorous, but disturbing. Then the credits rolled. Producers: Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Needless to say, it couldn't have been done seriously.... Check out the site: http://www.howsyournews.com/index.php
Chris O
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 11:44 pm

saw it on a big screen with all the people from the movie there w/ a q&a afterwards, it was really impressive. it is real, not a joke, although howard stern adopted their song for his news updates and has had them on the show i think. south park guys paid to extend it from a smaller thing to a full length doc and are not in it to make fun of them from what I gathered.
uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 16, 2004 2:00 am

it's not as unusual as the documentary about the mortician who kept doin' his bride to be after she died. He made a mask for her and replaced her decaying body with silk and wire.
Rev_Dan
Posted: Jan 16, 2004 2:02 am

Ummm, I don't know what to say to that, uleeshuh... I really am for once in my life dumbfounded.....
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 17, 2004 2:12 am

Ew.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®