Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / lone wolf and cub
tnfuckos
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 4:00 am

if ya goners have not seen these movies please run out and rent a.s.a.p. total of 6flixs but there is another one. hard to find..the samurai film lives.
Arturo
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 5:16 am

there was a mix of the first two called Shogun Assasin.
there was also a movie made in 1992 called Lone Wolf and Cub:Final Conflict with different actors that gives you the full story and ends it in 2 hours. the 6 episodes made in the 70s didnt complete the series because they were being made at the same time as the manga(comic books) and the story wasnt finished in the comic books.

in my opinion, those 6 episodes are the finest achievements in cinematic history. each movie is fucking amazing. definetely must sees.

also check out Lady Snowblood, which is kind of female version of Lone Wolf written by the same guy who did the mangas.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Jan 16, 2004 12:22 am

As soon as I see "Hero" I'll see Lone Wolf and Cub....I'll borrow them from the same damn art student.

Wait Wait...what do they call limeted DVD's...GOLD EDITIOM....you haven't lived untill you've seen Lone Wolf and Cub Gold Edition.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®