Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / intelligence/dipers
herman rarebell
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 11:29 pm

i've read some rave reviews for these a-frames spinoffs. but i want some goner opinions. i love me some a-frames. but those fellas are pretty prolific. is this stuff worth tracking down or just for the completist?
chriscrunch
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 12:08 am

the dipers cd sounds like a much noisier take on the a-frames singles... if you can stomach the fuzz and feedback, i say check it out. the intelligence cd sounds too much like a guy just messing around with his computer for me, i couldn't really get into it.
Arturo
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 12:58 am

i think the dipers cd is even better than the aframes. chris's (hey bud!) description is right on.
i liked the intellligence cd a lot too, but i can see how some people wouldnt like it, since its more electrnic/experimental.

hope that karate party lp comes out soon. heard a few songs by them and they are fanfuckintastic. thats gonna be one of the best lps of this year.

dropkick
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 1:02 am

Have a go here:

http://www.dragnetrecords.com/songs.htm

They rotate the songs occasionally, it's worth checking back (if like me you haven't got the CDs but will act like a scab until such time).

chriscrunch
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 1:46 am

yo arturo! this reminds me i promised you a tape of that karate party 7" a while ago... i'll drop you an email or shoot me one....
Arturo
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 5:27 am

hey chris! i'm definetely buy the Karate Party Lp when it comes out, so no need to tape it for me (i might take it anyways). been a while since we traded. we should do it again. i'll send ya an email soon.
Pear
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 7:48 am

If you ever get a chance to see the intelligence live they rule.
CAL
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 9:40 am

I gotta say that I love both of those albums.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®