Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Society Page
sugarpush
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 1:13 am

please let me make it up to the children...I can't have this bad karma following me in 2004!!
I have a great pic of you and Ms. Andrea-
I'll send it to ya-email me! sugarpsh@aol.com
And tell all the sick children I'm NOT a self-centered uncaring heartless bitch-
really. I'll do good. Gimme a chance.
Society Paige
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm

AAAAAWWW. You got it!
Society Paige
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 7:24 pm

By the way, aren't you FAMOUS?
sugarpush
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 10:34 pm

yes.
sugarpush
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 10:34 pm

but I still care about the children
Argh
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 1:23 am

I'm dying to know what this is about.

DYING I TELL YOU

SophieCouch
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 5:51 am

it's a sad tale about the day sugarpush ruined Christmas.
SophieCouch
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 5:52 am

those poor kids...
Society Paige
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 7:25 am

HOW SUGAR STOLE CHRISTMAS

So, Sugar was supposed to help me out during a fundraiser for Make-A-Wish. I'm no do gooder, but I gotta soft spot for that organization. So, she agrees to help me stand in the freezing cold and help schoolkids collect money for the sick kids. But, on the BIG DAY, no Sugar. So, because I was only ONE adult they put me in cahrge of the smallest group, which just happened to be kids from an UBER-RELIGIOUS school here in town, who immeditely started in with the "Where do you go to church..." blah blah. So, I muttered something and ignored this jr. Spanish inquisition, until the end of the night, when they asked "Miss Mary Helen to lead them in a prayer." And I really floundered at that one, stuttering and saying part of the GOD IS GREAT GOD IS GOOD thing out there in the cold with all these horrified kids. Exposed as a Jesus fraud. BUT, even without Sugar, who was off getting drunk with Guitar Wolf or frolicking around on Broadway or some Glam business, we did alright. But they were so disappointed not to meet the famous dancer/actress/activist SUGARPUSH as had been promised. SO, she owes not just the sick kids, but ME too!

Society Paige
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 7:26 am

And of course, the baby jesus
Argh
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 8:26 pm

She didn't think about the children.

Good story though!

sugarpush
Posted: Jan 15, 2004 9:30 pm

you didn't tell me about the prayer thing-
Thank baby jesus I wasn't there!! This charity thing only goes so far...you're right, I owe you one! or twleve.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®