Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / You Think You Really Know Gary Wilson?
eric o
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:00 am

[url]http://www.sixpointfour.com/[url]
eric o
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:01 am

eric o
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:03 am

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:13 am

that should start of with...."If you thought Buster Poindexter was cool, well this guy's way cooler".....that's the truth....from what I gather.
5thAve
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:30 am

Yeah, he's truckloads cooler than Buster P. This guy will make you pee in your pants out of fear. A fuckin' upstate weirdo of the highest order.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 2:46 am

Realy he kind of looks like Niel Diamond:

kristafer
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 6:01 pm

rumor i heard a while back about gary wilson and his badass "6.4 = make out" song...

6.4 = the length of the averange fully excited dong (although this contradicts the vonnegut (breakfast of champions) theory of 5" or something like that).

6.4 = two 3.2beers, you know the beer that you could buy at the age of eighteen back in the day, when the song was written.

6.4 = make out! get it?

jjswill
Posted: Jan 14, 2004 10:07 pm

i saw him in LA recently. before the show he was wandering around the parking lot covered in flour and fake blood(i think) it was a weird show
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 16, 2004 7:11 pm

The man is brillant. That "You're my girlfriend so that entitles me to a kiss" song will blare during my wedding reception i assure you.
Andrew Earles
Posted: Jan 16, 2004 8:39 pm

I highly recommend the "Forgotten Lovers" CD on Motel Records - everything (45's, EP's) from his active period that wasn't on "You Think You Really Know Me." Meaning, his active period prior to the Time Out/Vice/Nylon approved excavation that's nonetheless proved to be (probably temporarily) good to him.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®