Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hey, human garbage disp.
choo choo
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 7:27 pm

Hey Joe-where are you going with that gun...no, anyways, Louie and I are going to move Bellingham by june. You should come and hang out with us.
authentic metal face
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 10:09 pm

no choo choo say it ain't so. what about the KAJUN SS and KONDOR?
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 10:34 pm

What metalface said. Nah,it'll be great to see you guys on a regular basis again,i just hope it'll be trouble free (folks don't put up w/trubble in the Mild Mild West,this ain't Nola you know),and for God's sake,take care of all unfinished music business before you leave!

If you need any help w/ info on places to rent,jobs,etc.,i'll do what i can to help!I don't know much about the 'Ham though... i've never hung out there.

Vas
Posted: Jan 10, 2004 10:35 am

Joe, I need help find a place and a job! HELP! this place fuckin SUCKS..i ll be up tere for your show on the 7th of Feb. Make sure the Wiggidy Wood bros dont try and cancel!
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Jan 11, 2004 1:35 am

OK Vas,i'll keep my eyes n' ears open! I just got dissed by the manager of Thriftko after "my sources on the inside" told me she might be getting rid of some deadbeats,but no dice. So much for my dream of walking to work...

Anyway,the job market seems a little better than it did,but since i have to leave in March i can't really find a "good" job before i take off. But for right now,it's back to selling auto glass on the phone for me...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®