Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
herman rarebell
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 10:47 pm

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/01/08/foil/index.html
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 11:13 pm

This is what you get when you cross "Evergreen State College" and "Pacific Northwest skank cocaine".
Argh
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 12:06 am

Damn, no pictures. I once shrink wrapped all the office supplies on my coworkers desk
STFU
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 12:57 am

those wacky college kids. when i was one we filled a guy's room with newspaper. course we never thought to put out a press release like these wily youngsters.
kosta
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 1:13 am

here's some pics:

http://www.theolympian.com/home/news/20040107/southsound/8191.shtml

dropkick
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 1:24 am

"I really don't even consider it art."
schmatt
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 1:26 am

Geez-I used to just like to go around and super glue change to bar counters (thought this was not only annoying to the clientele, but to the bartenders as well, and created undesirable personal reprecussions). BUT This is wacky, zany, zany and wacky. Zany, I say. Just throw fucking crickets in the guy's apartment for God's sake.Crickets cost less than aluminum foil.
eric o
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 2:01 am

crickets on aluminum foil would sound great.
creepydrifter
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 2:58 am

or box full of crickets let loose at a show, so between songs all you hear is boring band chatter mixed with cricket sounds.
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 3:30 am

I tried this for my "Senior Prank". We bought a ton of crickets from a bait shop and some smelly bait. We let the crickets loose all over school and hid the bait. Basically, the crickets were a bust. The bait, however, was perfect. No one could figure out where the rancid smells were coming from.
schmatt
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 7:16 am

or foil folded to look like a cricket..ala the swans foil to-go wrapping you caqn get in some of yer fanschier restaurants.
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 5:09 pm

"The punking of a lifetime, dude!"
signed,
"Kutch"
PCPeePee
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 7:35 pm

quote:
or box full of crickets let loose at a show, so between songs all you hear is boring band chatter mixed with cricket sounds.

ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
add a tubleweed or two for maximum FX!!!!!!

eric o
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 9:39 pm

PCPeePee
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 11:19 pm

i have to pee
billiams
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 11:26 pm

tubleweed?
-man, lay off the fixer.
PCPeePee
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 11:36 pm

Sorry, i just think tumbleweeds are funny.
I guess plastic bags are the urban version of the tumbleweed, so maybe that would be more effective. But then you'd have to replace the crickets with caralarms and mexican doorbells. huh?
schmatt
Posted: Jan 10, 2004 12:48 am

Now that I consider art because of the pscho-social implications and the deep conflict and paradoxical/chasm and bridge of Judeo-Christian thought that is presented there. Stunning.
schmatt
Posted: Jan 10, 2004 1:06 am

Art-the duct tape crucifixion that is not the foiling of the apartment.
That's kinda funny but you know you would want to beat up the kid who did that, not because of the trouble but because of the pomposity and grandeur that guy has got to walk around with. A kid I grew up with took all of his school pictures ( you know the little ones that people used to cut and give to each other for some reason) and hid them all over my mom's kitchen. She was opening stuff like brown sugar or opening an old cookie jar for the first time in forever and finding the same dopey picture of my buddy for about 18 months. That was funny.
uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 10, 2004 4:19 am

there's a kid in my hood with foil rims on his bike. saw him today matter a fact.
eric o
Posted: Jan 10, 2004 9:27 am

yeah the foil bike rims are DOPE!

i wanna put foil on my big ol car wheels.if only i could figure out a hub that would spin tin foil when i stopped...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®