Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / MC Pitman
guy
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 5:26 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to thoroughly recommend the works of MC Pitman. He is a rapping coal miner from the north of England. He raps about shopping, the state of popular music, and of course mining. His site is-

http://www.pitmanworld.com

His fine LP is called 'It Takes A Nation Of Tossers', but you can find bits of his stuff for free on Kazaa.

Remember, it takes tea, baby.

SAMBEAUX
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 6:24 pm

This reminds me of a bit on the popular American sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live." It takes place in the 16th or 17th century House of Lords (I always get the 16th and 17th centuries confused, the one century where they were wearing all the faggy wigs). The Earl of Sandwich is being toasted for his new invention, the sandwich, and he is then introduced to the Earl of Douchebag, who is reluctant to talk about his latest invention. "As I always say in Parliament: 'Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there is not a thing I cannot accomplish!'"

Thanks England, for all the rapping coleminers, sandwiches and douchebags!

Womb Raider
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 6:45 pm

you feed beef burgers to swans!
trash
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 8:45 pm

what about BLACK NASTY?

http://www.blacknasty.net/

His album is called "Aids Can't Stop Me".

"Finally, a record you can hide from your parents. AIDS CAN'T STOP ME, the debut CD from this Wichita, Kansas brother/sister duo, fuses all the ideology of early nineties gangsta rap with a 21st century flavor. From the slow burn bestiality of "Real Animal Lover", to the bittersweet foot fetishism of "Toe Jam", to the no-holds-barred, sodomaniacal fury of the title track, AIDS CAN'T STOP ME contains the most poignany murder/sex raps of the past 11 years."

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 10:11 pm

I feed beaf eaters to fawns...I mean baby deer....and then I make deer jerky....I call them Venicen Strips...but don't look for them in Sams...they're laws on mass marketing game meat...look for it on EBAY.

Remember VENICE STRIPS you rich fucks.

guy
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 3:01 pm

I don't remember personally feeding beefburgers to swans, but hey, there are quite a lot of things I can't remember, so maybe it's in there somewhere.

Which reminds me. Only the queen is allowed to eat swan. The rest of us get beheaded, or something like that, I expect. So don't try it if you're on tour here.

Black Nasty looks like fun.

Womb Raider
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 5:30 pm

cock, piss, queen
guy
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 6:01 pm

Okay, that was an Alan Partridge thing. I remember it very faintly. I liked the one where he's in the jacuzzi on his show, expecting to be entertained by 'Hot Pants', the hottest strip act in the land, and then finds out they're male as they handcuff themselves to him. Or the one where he's busted watching 'Thai Lady Boys' on pay per view at the hotel.

Other comedy stuff worth checking out would be 'Father Ted' and 'Black Books'. They're made by Channel 4, so you probably won't see them on the BBC thing that's shown in the US.

Jason
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 6:37 pm

"Bangkok Chickie Boys"

You're right it is confusing.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®