Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / I did shrooms!
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 7:13 am

It's true. Y'know how you start thinking about all that crazy shit and everything? That one.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 7:19 am

I've never done shrooms or any other psychedelic. WHen people explain to me how it affects you, all I can think is 'holy shit, thats what smokin' grass does to me...shrooms would fry my brain, in a bad way'

fuck.

ct
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 7:25 am

My thoughts exactly.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 7:27 am

Eh, not in small doses.
Some people do way too much at a time.
This is actually pretty nice. I haven't fucked with it in about three years. Last time, and another friend suggested that I got some bad shit, it felt like I injested a chemical dump. Bad news.
It's not like the glass pipe but you still go off on some corny shit.
I'm listening to the real kids right now and thinkin' about going to work tomorrow. Which bites my ass.
Mostly I'm just chillin'.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 8:51 am

I'm listening to the real kids right now and thinkin' about going to work tomorrow

naaawwwww, dooooood, Every day is saturday
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 10:41 am

The tree in your front yard just made you a sandwich......
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 1:08 pm

A guy at a party I was at when a teen tried to bury himself in the front yard, we caught him laying on his back in a hole, covering himself with dirt, muttering about rosebushes...

Me? I liked shrooms!!
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 1:11 pm

trashcanblackbird, everyone should dissolve their ego into the universe just once in their lives. All bullshit aside, that's one of the greatest experiences of my life. I still remember my first acid dawn like it was yesterday, oh, the humility! Or mebbe it was that 18-year-old gurl I was doing at the time...
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Best New Years ever.
spent the weekend in Wetumpka, AL. the nite started with playing Love and Standells versions of Little Red Book at the same time. I got lost in the woods and fog for hours. It was Edgar Allen Poe and Christmas lights all at once with James Brown & King Diamond screaming in the back ground. Fire works and sonic booms. A back drop of "Some Where In Time" on the side of Chads ginger bread house. Then I walk around the corner and its "Tea Time".
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 2:25 am

Best New Years ever.
spent the weekend in Wetumpka, AL. the nite started with playing Love and Standells versions of Little Red Book at the same time. I got lost in the woods and fog for hours. It was Edgar Allen Poe and Christmas lights all at once with James Brown & King Diamond screaming in the back ground. Fire works and sonic booms. A back drop of "Some Where In Time" on the side of Chads ginger bread house. Then I walk around the corner and its "Tea Time".

HAW!

SHEEIT YEAH! awesome.
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 2:39 am

shrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmssssss!
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 3:33 am

Have you ever really looked at your hands?
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 7:38 pm

there are two kinds of people in the world, them that's done psychedelics and them's thats not
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 7:40 pm

we less creative people need them.
Posted: Apr 17, 2007 7:48 pm

I will never do them again.... but they also grew all over in the town I went to HS in.. You could actully PICK them in the field during PE.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®