Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / review of Mistreaters show in German, translated by Babelfish
dusty
Posted: Jan 4, 2004 11:02 am

20,09,2003 The Mistreaters - Munich, Atomic Café

...I possessed already the outstanding 1. LP of the Mistreaters "grave them Cakes" and also second with praise almost over-accumulated up and in such a way now finally freshly stood it from the gossen of Wisconsin on the stage of the Atomic Café. And the types mean it absolutely serious and spray herben, but extremely sympathetic and ungekuenstelten ASS I ASS, which is impressively underlined by the music and their intensive presentation. Garage Blues Punk of the most brutal and nachdruecklichsten form is ordered and with genuine devotion and play joy. For a long time no more did not pull me a concert of the first clay/tone to so into its spell and so war's also unfortunately much too fast to end.

A visitor made himself merry during the Gigs over the alleged water, which the completely manische singer is located in a half litre cup on the stage had. That let not please this naturally, forced themselves the Spoetter to a sample, with which the liquid emerged as high-per cent Spirituose, on which an apology was due. Greatly and fits perfectly into the picture: with art student soft egg volume we do not have to do it here guaranteed.

With a Mistreaters t Shirt I made equipped on the way to the rapid-transit railway paved with beer corpses and I had mean myself vacation Rock'n'Roll withdrawal put to the highest satisfaction ad acta.

moody prick
Posted: Jan 4, 2004 2:50 pm

gotta take care not to step on the "beer corpses."
michael bateman
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 12:58 am

Art student soft egg volume! Alleged water!

Wow.

Davis Douche
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 10:37 am

There's nothing much funnier than literal translations, except of course maybe broken english. And dogs humping, I'll still laugh at that shit when I'm 99.
uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 7:52 pm

sounds like a good review to me!
5thAve
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 8:19 pm

Well, Chris Treater IS completely manische, so they got that part right.
Anyway, ungekuenstelten, y'know? ASS I ASS.
Ja.
uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 2:41 am

"with which the liquid emerged"...a good new name for a pretentiousd indie rock band.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 3:41 am

A Screamo Emo Trio even with a gatefold LP cover of a gutted pig.

babblefish is the spawn via lucifero.

dutch hercules
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 11:46 am

Dusty what you say? sound it may english be broke.. glad for you in Deutchland! good time i have hoped for you. yes. Kalamazoo come again you? Matt dummy he is, Me like to have to come again to Milwaukee- Mistreaters would see at cactus club...when? all your base are belong to us. much respect to you Dusty!
Chris V
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®