Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Free Healthcare at E.R.?
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Anyone pull the alias scam at the E.R. and get away with it. My co-workers say they do it when ever they get sick. Figure the hospitals make enough money anyway and its agianst the law to refuse service at the E.R. .
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 8:56 pm

I have, when I lived in LA, and it never came back to haunt me. Just used a fake name and changed one number on my social security #.
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 9:03 pm

Why am I paying for health insurance,crappy health insurance at that?
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Well, I didn't have health insurance (obviously) and I was deathly ill. Whattaya gonna do?
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 9:09 pm

true, true
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 9:14 pm | Edited by: Womb Raider

the reason you pay for health insurance is incase you get in a car accident or something and are too unconscious to lie about your identity. if you don't have insurance in that case, you're fucked. if you're lucky, your friends will try to book a lame benefit show in your name that will pay for about 3% of your medical bills.
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 11:06 pm

the last benefit i played the final tally(with contributions and raffle tickets sold) was about $10,000, so yeah, that was about 3% of my friends hospital bill.
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 11:08 pm

Jesus! Thats by far the best benefit show I've ever heard of.
Posted: Apr 14, 2007 11:09 pm

I mean, by and for friends...
Posted: Apr 15, 2007 8:54 pm

Fuck hospitals. Whatever doesn't kill you, doesn't kill you. And if it does kill you, the fuck do you care?
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 5:00 am

Certainly, communist. Would you like to take your sub-par rocket to the moon as well?
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 5:16 am

I hope you're not calling me a commie, TGOAN. I thought you and me, we had a thing. A thing where I stuck my member in your buttock ulcer. You know, for kicks.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 5:18 am

Yr dreamin, fag. I would never ride yr rocket.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 5:47 am

what rocket? I was talking about my penis.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 6:17 am

Fuck hospitals.

said friend was beaten with a shovel and left for dead whereas cook county trauma brought him back to life. talk to him about it.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 7:11 am

Hey look, this is nothing personal against your friend. I too have had loved ones saved by hospital care after some close fucking calls. That doesn't mean the medical industry isn't a weasel-infested scamola factory.
My mom takes strength from her faith in jesus, so what? I can't say "fuck organized religion" now?

Personally, I love fried chicken, but every time I stub my toe I say "fuck a duck!" So you're telling me poultry ain't all bad? Tell it to the "ouchie" on my big toe.
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm

Phew, glad we've still (just) got the National Health Service!
Posted: Apr 16, 2007 2:15 pm

hospitals are BIG money [i know i work at a huge one] they can stand to provide some FREE health care. i say DO IT and never look back
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®