Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Alex Lifeson of Rush lives in Apt. 804, at 8787 Bay Colony Drive, Naples fucking FL
Andrew Earles
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 9:17 pm

and he has frosted tips.

http://www.naplesnews.com/npdn/news/article/0,2071,NPDN_14940_2547066,00.html

fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 9:36 pm

Russian Mob connections???? Methinks so.
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 9:37 pm

Naples was the beach where I found the huge garbage bag full of solid bricks of marijuana the summer of 1978.
eric o
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:06 pm

hmmm. i couldn't find anything searching at naplesnews.com under "solid bricks of marijuana" "1978."
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:19 pm

Search the F.B.I. page. Or maybe it was the D.E.A. who came out. August 1978. Regardless, we were interviewed by some cop-esque folks. Maybe they took the bricks themselves dirty, dirty style!
eric o
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:31 pm

it was probably alex's weekly supply you intercepted.
joe danger
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 12:07 am

my dad told me as well about the bricks of dope. that's how they smuggle the shit in from cuba. they compact it and air seal it and drop it off the coast, then divers go retrieve it, supposedly. now living in portland has spoiled me so bad. i think of that dried out compacted weed and i'm glad i don't live in florida.
eric o
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 12:24 am

that dried out weed biz kept don johnson in some hot pastel outfits in the 80s, though..
dr1000
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 12:43 am

"His only formal training was during Rush's early days on the Toronto club circuit.

The Rolling Stone magazine Web site said Rush "carved itself a place in the prog-rock elite through three decades of popular releases."

"The band saw success throughout the '80s on the consistent release of albums, a rigorous touring schedule and a dedicated fan base," the Web site said.

That's fine research!

fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 1:53 am

Have you been to Naples? It is amazing that anyone there knows what Rolling Stone magazine is. Everyone is rich and ANCIENT...except for Alex Lifeson who is just rich.

eric o
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 2:01 am

and surprisingly yugoslavian.
Dale
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 4:05 am

And keeping with the tradition of Rush not being known for having a sense of humor his mugshot isn't even chuckle worthy.

Dale
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 4:06 am

Looks like there alot of blood on his shirt tho....
Dale
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 4:10 am

And speaking of mugshots-Is this really Jack White's?

It looks like it should be an 8x10 glossy...

joe danger
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 4:22 am

why is he trying so hard to look like micheal jackson? it really doesn't make any sense. am i missing something?
Argh
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 5:53 am

I was just going to say that he looks like the love child of Michael Jackson and Johnny Depp.
jerry
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 8:23 am

After a kinda crummy day, this thread has raised my spirits a bit.
tkrichards
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 9:38 am

He was fucking Marcy from the Von Bondies. She looks like a little boy.

He was fucking Renee Zellweger too. She looks sort of like a retarded little boy.

His man boobs are bigger than both of theirs too.

fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 7:37 pm

If that is his mugshot, he kept his vines lookin' sharp after kickin' dudes ass.
joe danger
Posted: Jan 4, 2004 1:17 am

yeah, if that's his mugshot, compare it to that other dude's picture. looks like other dude didn't get in many good punches.
dutch hercules
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 11:57 am

Canadians do not belong in Florida. "they call me the working man...thats what i am"
eh.
dutch hercules
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 12:17 pm

yea about jack w. Next time any one see's him at the Magic Stick Fight Club break a bottle of Red Stripe on his head. Detroit is tainted with crap nowadays. stay away! unless you see Tom Potter, he's a good mother fucker!
Stagger Lee
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 7:42 pm

Brawling 'prog rockers'.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 10:16 pm

Jack White looks like a cross between and Elf and an Org.......if he had mustache I could totally see him tying a damsel in distress to some railroad tracks...and then molesting her little brother.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®