Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / stolen record/cash
peepstemple
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 1:00 pm

my room mates abnd me try to help out shitty bands with shows atleast 1 a month and while i was in europe the oscars help ouyt a couple of them.
Upon returning home from my trip my rent was stolen and a reatards solid sex single was taken of my wall.

This is complete bullshit and very "un punk"
I would like to think taht independent musicians are'nt scum bags but I guess that ain't true you fucks know who you are and I hope your fucking shitty generic bands rott in the gay rage ghetto

EAT SHIT !!!!!

love JAY RAETARD

peepstemple
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 1:05 pm

I am to piss to type or spell
michael bateman
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 6:13 pm

hey jay- i have an extra copy of that reatards single if you want it.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 6:42 pm

Gay rage ghetto?
Argh
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 8:29 pm

Tell us who!
lollipop blackout
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 8:39 pm

Jay, I'm sorry that happened, and I can assure you (and everybody else who cares) that it wasn't us. Our lead singer remembers seeing that 7" on the wall when we left, by which time Sam was awake. As for the money, since it was our 1st stop on the tour none of us were broke, and even if we were we're not the type of people do to anything that shitty. It's probably natural to blame us for any number of reasons, and I don't want to turn this into a "our word vs your word" type of thing, and I know you're upset over this (who wouldn't be?) but please believe me that the Functional Blackouts had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!
Perhaps the perpetrator is the same jagoff who stole all my cymbals out the back door of the Caravan...
Brian C.--F.B.'s
peepstemple
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 9:40 pm

lollipop thanks for the reply. I have calmed down with the drama queen shit and I am not trying to blame anyone at all (hell it's my fault for havin cash and an "ebay record" on my wall)You guys were not the only bad that stayed over there were quite a few.

Just thought the person might read this and just think about it for one second

plus when has your band ben a shitty generic gay rage band anyways

sorry bout the cymbals

thanks

uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 1, 2004 7:57 am

"we're not the type of people do to anything that shitty."

hummmn...maybe not...but the singer did try to blind our cello player by throwing broken glass and he hurled a staircase at me. All in good fun though. Thank god Lee from the Fitts is 6' 1" and grabbed the stairs outta his arms.

uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 1, 2004 7:58 am

ooh, sorry, not the singer, but the guy who wears the screamers jean jacket and the funny little hat.
creepydrifter
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 8:17 pm

a staircase? oh mr. screamjeans, what's that scamp up to now?
lollipop blackout
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:41 pm

Mr. Screamjeans--that scamp--has mellowed with age. That, coupled with the fact that the rest of the group thought that kind of behavior was severely retarded, and makes the rest of us look like chumps by association. Yeah...I know I don't like getting anything thrown at me onstage...beer bottles, beercans, jackets, glasses, bodies...and it happens all the damn time...that sucks...I know he felt bad about it...that was awhile back...sorry.
PS We've gone over 100 days w/out any incident! (Not since the Dirges impromptu basement show!) Medals? Anyone? Or broken glass, bottles, cans, jackets, bodies? Aw, forget it...
lollipop blackout
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:43 pm

He wasn't trying to "blind" anybody. He was just getting out of hand...enchanted by that devil music...just that demon life gotchew in its sway...
joe danger
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 11:59 pm

now let's not forget a certain mr retard's wild antics from a few years back. if anyone played the 'enchanted by the devil music card', jay did it well and unapologetically. even off stage, if memory serves me right. we all get a little crazy here and there. that's why we are who we are, i guess, as opposed to being phil collins fanatics.
chuckvicious
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 8:10 pm

entertaining
DieSlaughterHoe
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 5:57 am

Jay-
Sorry your shit got stolen.

We (Carbonas and a few others) stayed over at your house too, and I recall that record being there.
Hope that's any help to ya. People are shitheads.

alix

Davis Douche
Posted: Jan 5, 2004 10:24 am

Hey Jay, this is Dave from the Carbonas. We did stay at your house, chuck was nice enough to let us crash there. It's fucking ridiculous that this shit has happened. I can assure you that we are not responsible for anything missing, it's just unbelievable that somebody would have the balls to do something like that after being granted such incredible generosity, a place on a floor for the night. In case you are trying to piece things together, we played/stayed in Memphis on the night of December 11th. And as Lolipop Blackout mentioned, the record was still on the wall when they played there on December 13th.

Good luck finding these fucks, they deserve to be strung up by the balls.

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 12:56 am

Jesus christ who needs the hardy boys with gumshoes like the Carbonas on the case.
Davis Douche
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 2:01 am

Jakey Stiff, this is none of your business...go talk shit in another thread.
uleeshuh
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 2:33 am

I had a recent experience with stealing and it showed me that the most seemingly innocent person can be a theif. Actually I heard the Functional Blackouts were surprisingly well behaved...don't you guys have reputation to protect? The Goodbye Boozy "Tick Tick Tick" 7" is great, just got it today.

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 3:44 am

Davis that's no way to talk to someone who has paid to see you perform. You've lost a charter member of your fanclub mister.
Davis Douche
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 4:18 am

Jakey, why have you never introduced yourself...none of us know who you are but you live practically next door.
lollipop blackout
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 8:10 am

We left our wooden owls and broken bottles at home. We also left our bass at home too (doh!). What reputation? We're PRINCES among PAUPERS! Speaking of...we played a show last weekend and it somehow turned into CymbalAid 2004...now I can replace the cymbals stolen by some uncouth Memphisto knave...may all the thieves of the loser's circuit musicians get their comeuppance and soon...testicular electrocutions for everyone!!!
lollipop blackout
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 8:16 am

Carbonas: It was tons o fun playing wichoose at Lenny's. Hope to see you in Chicago soon.
ulesshuh: Thanks for the nice words re: the goodbye boozy 7". Next time your group is in town, we'll whiz on your keyboards and flick dingleberries into your cellist's eyes til blindness results. We got a rep, after all...
Davis Douche
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 8:26 am

Yup, we had fun too, Lollipop. We're going to be up there sometime in mid February with the Die Rotzz, we need to get ahold of Rob or Frankie to book a show. See you guys soon.
lollipop blackout
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 8:42 am

Carbonas: If you wanna play on my talk show on 2/22 at the Empty Bottle, you can...but I gotta know pretty soon...drop me a line at thebcshowwithbc@hotmail.com...The Mistreaters, Ponys, Reacharounds, Vee Dee, Holy Ghosts and the Tyrades have all had the misfortune...and it's M.O.T.O next week...so if you can, let me know...
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 8:21 pm

I'm usually a swirling mass of liqour tsumani when i'm at shows, however i'll make a vailant effort to make myself known at the next affair.

You live off the moreland grotto too eh?

rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 10:04 pm

to jay what type of dork puts records on there wall anyway and you should be the last to call something gay i heard you love the cock and corona bottles i might add xoxoxo rockandrollnigger
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 6, 2004 11:58 pm

Funny you mention that. I once got approached by a gay couple that wanted to buy my record covers (sans record) to hang on their fucking walls. Oh the fucking hipster points one can get for having Elvis Costello's "Imperial Bedroom" sleeve dangling off their fushia dwellings.
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 12:05 am

i got 12 tijuana taxi records, all on the mark 56 label that were from fast food joints, grocery stores and gas stations hangin' betwixt two windows on my white ass walls, and another section of records that have either 'sound' or 'music' in the titles hangin' up. last time i checked i was straight...
Mr Solid Sex
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 3:48 am

It seems there're too many episodes in these last times of theft of solid sex singles... It happened the same to me. So, Jay, I can imagine your feelings. I have greatly to thank Michael Bateman (that therefore he's not a bastard...) for having withdrawed his Lost Sounds, Dirtbombs and Walter Daniels 7"s from eBay and give them to me. I risked not to have my very own copies anymore...
joe danger
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 4:55 am

why not just press more if so many people want them?
peepstemple
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 5:27 am

Hey nig I put it on my mantle above a door so no one would play it. Oh and sorry if I am proud of my productivity as a mushitcian
Why don't ya go make something worth while for once in your life.Your mommy will be proud of you
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 7, 2004 10:18 pm

nah i want to grow up to be not shit just like you
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 3:29 am

and to take from an asshole like you is very punk your only nice to people you can use you coattail rider fucking beatnickmotherfucker turtle neck wearing andy asshole warhol
peepstemple
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 4:29 am

what ever you got problems bra'If ya wanna take this up in person instead of this stupid alias bullshit.
I promise I can get about as violent as you like so who are you anyways come clean if you have any balls.
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 4:35 am

you sure you wanna fight me ?????
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 4:40 am

ok ill let you guess 1 my best friend was in your band and you stab his back i'm black and i will fuck your ass up but i don't fight i'm grown the fuck up but i've been told that i'm a fucking idiot says jay so might as well shoot my mouth off right any way don't call me out thats stupid and it would not be fun i promise...
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 4:49 am

you talked shit about me first to my friends and you don't even know me ..
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 4:55 am

s-t-a-c-y-e s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y night!
michael bateman
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 5:27 am

THERE'S A NIGGER IN THA NEIGHBORHOOD! DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 6:59 am

imaniggeryou'reaniggerwouldn'tyouliketobeaniggertoo?
peepstemple
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 7:09 am

geeze now I know who you are I would'nt wast my time on you man.If you got a problem with me that's ok.I'll let you sit in on my new dance hall record if you would like. Shawn told me you play some mean regeae(sic) liks do me a favor and leave me alone shawn always said you were nut's but I did'nt know he was so right
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 7:14 am

you don't have enough vocal action on the new lost sounds pic 7" but its still good!
rockandrollnigger
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 7:28 am

will do
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 7:04 pm

That's gangsta.
chuckvicious
Posted: Jan 8, 2004 9:35 pm

I am, accually, black too!
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 5:05 pm

"Dude, you just got punk'd!"
signed,
"Kutch"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®