Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Sad sad sad...
fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 30, 2003 8:46 am

that I am posting here, but who is having the parties in Portland on New Years????
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 30, 2003 2:33 pm

Hey do you know a Heidi Brooks?
fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 30, 2003 7:54 pm

i know a heidi from memphis who was/is living in PDX...but don't know her last name.
joe danger
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 12:48 am

thought you had your night all planned out?
fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 1:53 am

I think I did say I was going to be moving around and the other places of my night were "background music".

But maybe I was too drunk from that one drink I had and can't remember anything I say anymore.

joe danger
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 7:10 am

i want to do something fun, god damnit.
fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 8:32 am

If you wish for it, it will never happen. Just let the night happen, my good man.

Check out all this snow outside...I hope it snows more tomorrow.

moody prick
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 10:40 am

"If you wish for it, it will never happen."

...truer words were never, well you know.

Roll with whatever,
but try to stay outta jail!

eric o
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 8:02 pm

since i gotta go work for the mayor's completely unorganized inagauration at 7am tomorrow morning, i moved new year's eve up a night, so... happy new year's day! mmm these blackeyed peas are great. now i don't have to worry about what to do tonight. read a book, watch tv, not watch the grizzlies lose (for once), chase that dumbass eric sparrow around in THUG and get some sleep. tomorrow morning will be a hangover enough.

jenna
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 8:30 pm

I'm going to make black-eyed peas! my dad says they bring good luck for the new year. what a coincidence.

creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 11:03 pm

you have to make the peas with pigs feet, or a ham bone if pigs feet make you quessy. peas for luck, pig for health and spinach for $$$...and bourbon for charm.
eric o
Posted: Dec 31, 2003 11:33 pm

yeah, bourbon always gives me charm.
jenna
Posted: Jan 1, 2004 10:56 pm

got the pigs' feet in there, much to doug's disgust. no bourbon in the house, which brings me to my 2004 resolution: no screaming hangovers, no dancing with harry 'til dawn then trying to go to work. it hurts too much.
joe danger
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 12:15 pm

well folks, i did something fun.
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 6:51 pm

YAY!
I did about 3 or 4 fun things.
Glad to see you at Party Time, Joe!
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 8:15 pm

Sir Stiff got assualted by drooping mammeries at the infamous Clairmont Lounge then was subjected to the swaggering "rock action" of the Forty Fives this new years eve.
eric o
Posted: Jan 2, 2004 8:51 pm

whoah.
joe danger
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 12:03 am

i wish to god they would take the singer out to pasture. we's wasting the rythym section's greatness. it's like wearing a nudie suit with a mickey mouse novelty tie. kinda ruins the whole effect.
fierydrunk
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 1:51 am

Oh Joe. I am far too much of a gentleman to say anything here, but your opinion is duly noted. I don't mind him near as much as you, but you eeez a muzeeecian. Plus, the dude makes A MEAN COCKTAIL.
joe danger
Posted: Jan 3, 2004 4:28 am

i just feel sorry for the other dudes, that's all. it's nothing personal.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®