Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / 10-4 Backdoor, Sexareenos, Limes & Tokyo Electron soon on the road!
Mr Solid Sex
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 7:19 pm

Solid Sex Lovie Doll Records is extremely joyful and proud to announce you the imminent releasing of 4 fantastic and really worth deserving new singles as below. Therefore reservations are open from now. Please, reply here leaving your e-mail or at my e-mail mr.z_ freddy_fred@libero.it or solidsexloviedoll@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot!

10-4 BACKDOOR "KICK THE DOOR DOWN" 7" (SSLD 004)

Finally this long awaiting single from King Louie's defunct Portland based band see the lights in all its astonishing irreverence. It comes with 4 straight and unpolite songs of fusion between Persuaders, ZZ Top and nasty country. Louie and his fella, featuring also on Junior's Gang and Silver Kings, lived shortly but kick hard the door down.
2 editions: Dizzy with a pro skirt Edition (167 copies) and Louie's obnoxious and devasted plight Edition (133 copies), 300 in total, including insert. Each hand numbered. ($5 or 4 - 4,51 through Paypal)

SEXAREENOS "I FOUND YOU" 7" (SSLD 012)

By now everyone knows about these cats... This is one of the best lo-fi rock 'n' roll circulating around. Perfect for your parties, perfect to shake your ass and even more the one of girls, perfect for your drink, perfect for your crazy times. 4 songs of incredibly danceble sound that will make you move and have fun all night long.
2 editions: The battle of the Sexacreeatures Edition (157 copies) and Les Se X areenos the Unknowns edition (143 copies), 300 in total, including insert. Each hand numbered. ($5 or 4 - 4,51 through Paypal)

LIMES "GOODAMN YOU HONEY" 7" (SSLD 014)

Superstar band featuring new genius Shawn Cripps, the well known Jack Oblivian and Nicholas Ray and Harlin T. Bobo of Viva L'American Death Ray Music fame. 2 incredible wavy heavy bluesy stomping songs in the vein of alcoholic desperation. This is a new revelation from the city of dirty south, Memphis. Just supreme and superlative!
3 editions: Shawn Cripps' fluorescent light Edition (191 copies), Back to jumping for Joyce Edition (76 copies) and LimeSD stoned Mick Jagger into Oblivian Edition (33 copies), 300 in total, including 1 Shawn Cripps' libel "Staring at my mosquito bites" each with the first 41 orders. Each hand numbered. ($5 or 4 - 4,51 through Paypal)

TOKYO ELECTRON "MAKE ME BLEED" 7" (SSLD 016)

Destruction Unit' s alter ego solo project from Ryan Wells AKA Elvis Wong of ex Reatards and Wongs and now Digital Leather. 4 songs of screaming anger, hostile attitude and bleeding artificial punk wave that will electrify your state of consciousness. This won't allow you any rest and will irrimediately blow your mind away. Out of control and obnoxious sound.
2 editions: Destructon invasion from the outer space Edition (229 copies) and A Clockwork Electron Edition (71 copies), 300 in total. Each hand numbered. ($5 or 4 - 4,51 through Paypal)

The FlyrodsRIP
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 8:45 pm

I'll take one o' each!
( solamente@watervalley.net )
trashcanblackbird
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 11:00 pm

i need the 10-4 Backdoor ones, both of em.

christrashcan@themexicanblackbirds.com

louie
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 2:02 am

fred...please send band copys to

louie bankston
8935 jefferson hwy
river ridge, la

hot stix
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 5:33 am

awesome!!!! don't mean to sound stingy, but the 10-4 drummer of yore (me) would really like one of each version. thanks so effin' much mr z. your place in rock n roll heaven is secured.
uleeshuh
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 6:10 am

By the way there were tons of rumors flying about what Mr Z. Solid Sex himself looks like. Well I've seen him now and I don't know if the people whi described him had their glasses on that night. Mr. Z was described as a greasy Italian gangsta stereotype with slicked back black hair and fancy suits and shoes...also huge a threatening. Can someone explain this phenomenon of false description?
louie
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 7:31 am

the night i met fred he had a black italian leather jacket on. it was real shinny too. his hair had all kinds of wet shit in it too. he had slacks on and his hair was slicked back was slicked back. i don't really think he was threatning looking but he picked me up several times and beat me about my head and back too...choo choo martin savage jenny silver king cobrah and martin lender saw it all. i really reamember that night too cuz i did'nt drink at all. fred brought a lot of wine he made and everyone else got really drunk...he was just so loaded screaming for me to keep playing and i was hiding behind the curtain and he would find me and pull me back again...it's true...maybe he grew his hair? maybe he bout some band shirts? fuck if i know? last i saw him was 2000...louie
louie
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 7:35 am

not really shure about the greasy refeance. he smelled great...
louie
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 7:39 am

at the end of the night he was passed out across his merch table and his white button up shirt had red wine soaked up all on the front. i tried to talk to him but he was cold out...grabbed a few of my single and never saw him since...louie
skot
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 10:56 am

I would like the 10-4, Sexareenos, and Limes. Lemme know how much plus shipping to U.S. and I'll get it out to ya. 10-4 was great live and is missed.
skot
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 11:00 am

OOPS here is email: skottydog69@hotmail.com
uleeshuh
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 8:16 pm

I believe you Louie because I heard that same sorta description from more than just you. ha ha, that's hillarious.
choo choo
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 7:45 pm

I got drunk on mr.Z's homemade wine,and I felt as though I was tripping. He's slickly Italiano.No greasy.
Alex C
Posted: Jan 9, 2004 9:52 pm

I'm interested in that Sexareeno 7"

e-mail: axcooper@yahoo.com

Daneau
Posted: Jan 11, 2004 7:09 pm

Hi, I don't know if my email got through to you. Could I reserve a sexareenos and a Limes (Jagger edition if possible)? Thanks, man!
Daneau
Posted: Jan 11, 2004 7:11 pm

FahK I'm illiterate! My email is djhglass@uwaterloo.ca
Sorry
crowbar
Posted: Jan 11, 2004 11:40 pm

Yeah, I'll take all 4 of 'em too!!!!

captainscience@wi.rr.com

peepstemple
Posted: Jan 12, 2004 3:30 am

how about sending ryan copies of tokoyo electron before selling them all
Mr Solid Sex
Posted: Jan 12, 2004 9:20 pm

Jay... all Ryan's copies are apart since the beginning... And already wrote him. Don't worry, please...
Wah Hey
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 1:52 am

Intersted in Limes and Backdoor 7"
itscooltorock@hotmail.com
michael bateman
Posted: Jan 13, 2004 2:53 am

Please send ched'r peppers.

clickemyouth@yahoo.com

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®