peepstemple
Posted: Dec 25, 2003 6:49 am

one minute im in holland the next im an alone loser on x mas eve
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 25, 2003 12:12 pm

You are not a looser!
Luke Batarang
Posted: Dec 25, 2003 8:59 pm

If you had stayed any longer in Belgium, we could have shared the turkey!
fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 1:31 am

I refuse to fall into Xmas depression, G.

I made a good batch of greens and we are about to make pork tenderloin stuffed w/ chorizo.

Drinking all day doesn't hurt either.

CAL
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 2:03 am

I've found that if start drinking when you wake up, and listen to only The Fuse!, and Thee Flying Dutchmen it's less depressing. That is all.
vanwinkle
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 5:28 am

fuck christmas- i don't think so- at least when you've got TWO yards-o-beef !!!

fierydrunk
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 6:09 am

Seriously, I started to get a lil maudlin and poured another drink and I feel great!
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 10:27 pm

I survived Xma$$ by staying in my neighborhood w/ me mates and drinking at the nautical-themed Baranof local pub... once again,the Greenwood neighborhood looks after their own.

Happy Boxing Day!

trash
Posted: Dec 26, 2003 10:39 pm

happy day off work
hot stix
Posted: Dec 27, 2003 5:40 am

greenwood...hell yeah. did you hit the crosswalk? of course i mean both the bar and the actual crosswalk one uses to get there. hi brother brian!
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 28, 2003 12:26 am

Not this time,but i have been spotted (and blotted!) in there more often now that they have $5 pitchers of PBR! It's still too much scum and villainy for me to be a regular,but i didn't overhear any dope deals the last time i went in,so maybe it's changing...

I tried to find Sean's house in the UDistrict but couldn't.Other than that,i'm proud to say i stayed within 10 blocks of my house the whole Xmas time thus far!

STARCHILD
Posted: Dec 28, 2003 7:13 am

AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WE NEED A MORE POSITIVE HOLIDAY. SOMETHING TO DO WITH SACRIFICING SOME VIRGINS.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®