Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Trailer Park Boys premiere tonight!
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 10:04 pm

I guess its a big party up in Halifax, but unfortunately if you dont live in Canada you is shit outta luck. However, episode one was leaked online a week early, here's a link to it on Google video. highlights include phil collins selling carp, a crow named sheryl who makes a nest outta buds, and a whole lot more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8488939459041324819&hl=en
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 10:06 pm

lotsa bong smokin and the fuck word too
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 10:09 pm

def gonna watch this soon.

thx, b!
Posted: Apr 8, 2007 11:35 pm

no prob, dawg.
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 1:29 pm

I've got my initial fix here. But I've seen all those. Beyond that, shit outta luck fer sure.

Anybody seen the movie yet?

Propane Propane!
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 5:40 pm

yeah ive seen it about a dozen times
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 8:07 pm

yeah ive seen it about a dozen times

Frigg off Randy!
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 7:41 am

My girlfriend went to see Priestess last weekend, and Randy and Mr Lahey showed up at the club in full character. She's never seen the show so we watched the movie last night and sure enough, she's like "that's the old drunk guy who was staring at my tits and giving me high-fives!"

Are you guys into Fubar? Way funnier than TPB.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 8:07 am

i watched 2 parts and still couldn't figure out who the brains was..
for sure trailer park trash in Canada is a cut above the stuff we got down here..
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 1:49 pm

"That's a lotta fuckin' cat food!"
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 3:41 pm

I don't know that you can compare a series with a movie. FUBAR was a great movie, TPB is a great series.
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 4:15 pm

You guys are lucky, TPB hasn't even reached the UK yet, I had to nab the first five seasons off ebay as DVD boots - only 20, which is still a lotta cat food...
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 8:21 pm

I don't know that you can compare a series with a movie. FUBAR was a great movie, TPB is a great series.

Fair enough. Both rule in their own right
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 8:39 pm

fubar is great but i doubt they could have made 7 seasons of it and 2 movies and still kept it as fresh as TPB.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®