Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Guuuuu, the town attorney just called me...
Clint
Posted: Dec 23, 2003 7:52 pm

So the phone rings. I let it ring four times just to see if another roommate's gonna pick up. Nobody does so I answer:

THEM:"Hello, is this Clint Parson?"
ME:"Yeah.."
THEM:"Hello, this is so and so, the town attorney for Blacksburg. I was wondering if you have a lawyer for your case on January 29th"
ME:"Yeah, his name's so and so, I don't know his number off hand."
THEM:"Thank you, I'm sure I'll be able to look it up. Good bye."

And that was the end of the call. This happened like half an hour ago.

Now, I might a' said this before, but FINALLY, FINALLY reality actually matches up with the paranoia in my head. Don't they know better than to freak a brother out
the day before Christmas eve?

I hope Uleeshuh's roadie offer for this spring still sticks, because I'm gonna need a damn break from this town sometime soon-ish....

It's funny, since all this crackdown stuff has happened, the whole music scene here has just basically been shut down. All we have left is drinking. We've basically taken over the local hipster bar. Last week on a totally dead night there were still 30+ of us scenester scum in there...

But anyway, I should shut up now as these comments could potentially be used against me in a court of law...

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 23, 2003 8:13 pm

Hey Clint....don't sweat it, that's standard procedure.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 23, 2003 8:13 pm

Hey Clint....don't sweat it, that's standard procedure.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 24, 2003 4:40 am

I hope you don't see those cold cold prison walls.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®