Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Who runs ATP?
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:39 pm

Anyone know? I can find nothing about who runs this thing.The only word of mouth rumor I got was the guy is an ex-drug king pin.
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:48 pm

todd trickknee runs it
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:52 pm

all tomorrow's parties ? really?
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 8:55 pm

Yes. He runs it from his compound in Green Bay, WI. He wasn't really a drug king pin however, he just provided the working capital. The footwork was all accomplished by the HFK.
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 9:04 pm

this woman does not run it but has something to do with it
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=2271094
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 9:08 pm

I got a friend here in PDX who used to run a venue in Green Bay,the something cafe ,it was a all ages venue. They did punx shows and then later raves, I'll check it out thxs.
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 9:23 pm

todd trickknee runs it

I do? Sweet!

I got a friend here in PDX who used to run a venue in Green Bay,the something cafe ,it was a all ages venue. They did punx shows and then later raves, I'll check it out thxs.

Rich? I thought he was in Minneapolis? He and Timebomb Tom booked for Concert Cafe/RnR High School for years. Rich's shows were crap over 90% of the time, but they were the bill-payers. Tom brought in the good stuff.
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 9:50 pm

They did like A rave. I was at it and it wasn't really a rave anyway. Raves last all night long. It was basically an electronic show with decorations and a shitty little lazer/light show. I believe I was there selling acid. I don't think there was even any drugs there that night.

Anyway, they continued doing punk shows right till the very end.
hookorcrook
Posted: Apr 6, 2007 10:13 pm

i met the folks who do it, a man and a woman. they seemed nice. i'd be surprised if that guy was a drug kingpin, but what do i know.

on May 1 ATP is releasing this live Scientists show from last year (not the festival show, it was from the day earlier in London). That show was pretty much one of the highlights of my life
http://www.atpfestival.com/atp-recordings/scientists/
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 6:26 am

cellular respiration. duh.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 9:04 am

Barry Hogan is the dude's name, I believe.
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:44 pm

we're not talking about adenosine triphosphate, are we?
Posted: Apr 7, 2007 5:52 pm

Cameron K . started concert cafe he's my friend here in PDX
Posted: Apr 9, 2007 2:15 am

Any "music" "festival" that is "curated" needs to be bombed away and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®