Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Attn: Chicago Goners! Help Needed
Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 8:17 pm

So, I just wanted to ask all the peeps in Chicago if they were lookin' for a roommate, know someone lookin' for a roommate, or know of any cheap apartments around Wicker Park or other areas? I'm movin' from NYC within the next 2-3 weeks. If you need more details as to what's goin' on and/or info, write me: altair_8800@ziplip.com
Thanks and I hope to I see you all soon!
creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 10:09 pm

hmmm, possibly. i'll keep an eye out.
Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 12:11 am

Hey, creepy! Thanks!! I'm lookin' for a place preferably of my own in the $600 range. I'm willin' to do the roommate thing if it's available as well...
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 1:02 am

Excellent choice! If i wasn't so paranoid about my country's future,i'd consider moving there!
Just don't move to Biloxi,no matter what!
Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 3:07 am

Joe, I never had any intentions on movin' to Biloxi! My girlfriend was gonna be down there for 2 weeks and I was flyin' to visit her. Now we have gone our separate ways, so now I'm goin' to visit my family back in Indianapolis for Christmas and I am lookin' at movin' to Chicago now. Me? Live in Biloxi? I haven't been yet, but I know there isn't shit to do down there. HAHHA! I think you should move to Chicago, Joe! The chicks dig ya there!!!
Womb Raider
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 4:41 am

hey dan, you still gonna be leaving new york on the 22nd? I'm still planning to be there on the 21st. also I'm probably comin back on the 27th for the norton party and stayin till the 29th or something along those lines.

that goes for all you new yowkaz, lemme know what's going on up there on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, etc. I wanna "hang."

Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 5:34 am

Hey, Chris. I'm still leavin' on the 22nd. I'm pretty damn sure I'm goin' back to Indianapolis, but my whole week off is gonna be undecided on the final plans. Kim and I are talkin' still, so hell who knows, I could end up goin' to Biloxi still! HA! My plans are definately not totally set yet except that I know that I AM leavin' here on the 22nd and comin' back on the 29th. We have to hang though on the 21st before I leave. You've got my cell number, so use it! When the hell are you gonna add my pics I sent you to the site? Just curious.......
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 6:52 am

Dan you fucker, I talked to you the other day and no mention of this. I gotta find out here??? I'll miss you buddy, come hang with me and Sixteene before you split.
Womb Raider
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 7:37 am

if I had a nickel for every time someone asked me when their pictures were gonna get put up, I might be able to pay for a trip over the greater new orleans bridge, or at least buy a taco. fear not, as soon as this crazy holiday season is over I will get back on the ball.

how's about a goner gathering in NYC on the night of sunday the 21st? I think I'm stayin a couple blocks from crif dogs. I will have lots of stickers.

Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 7:51 am

Joe, I didn't know any of this until yesterday. So don't worry, I'm plannin' on hangin' out with you, Sixteene, Paddy, and everyone before I move. But again, I might not be moving. I'm looking for a place out there and a job, but until that all falls into place, I'm not goin' anywhere.

Martel, I'm sorry for hecklin' ya bout those pics! HA! I do think we should all plan on havin' a Goner NYC meeting on Dec. 21st. We'll, have to really plan that night out!

Goubler
Posted: Dec 20, 2003 1:25 am

Chicago=Biloxi with money.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 20, 2003 2:43 am

Just joshin' about the Bilocksi of course...

Gawrsh! Girls like me in Chicago? Any names?

I'm sure i'll move there someday,i fuckin'love that city!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®