Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Holy football team
dr1000
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 7:10 pm

...and the Saints prove that, in the absence of any adversity whatsoever, they CAN win some football games. It's something to build on, I guess.
Clif
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 9:11 pm

Yeah, but Joe Horn is still a dumbfuck if you ask me.
finnark
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 10:35 pm

He's fightin' it out with our own T.O. for the Maximum Wide Receiver Ego In A Single Season category.

Did anybody watch Playmakers earlier this season? I got kinda hooked on it.

dangerouspinkie
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 11:19 pm

the saints suck a dick, but you can't fault holywood horn! called his kids! much better than signing the ball or waving some pom poms.
Jason
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 3:30 am

I know you're just baiting me spinkie.

Saints are 7 and 7. and your precious lions are what, 3 and 10?

They need to move ford field to Belle Isle so the team can live amongst those disgusting taco bell nacho eating diseased albino deers.

I also think you must be jealous cuz none of the lions wrs can even afford a cell phone.
Not that anyone in their family would even answer the call or admit that their son plays for the most sucktastic team in the universe.

Oh and clif, you're welcome for Peyton. You can buy me a beer.

dr1000
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 2:07 am

I don't see what was so unsportsmanlike about it. He wasn't even taunting. I can see where the league would want to keep a lid on the monkey business with the product placements and all, but I'm not sure he deserves any kind of sizable fine or a 15 yd penalty. But I'm pretty biased toward the guy who caught 4 TDs in a game.
scumpuke
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 2:45 am

yeah what's wrong with having a little fun, huh? it's goofy and i guess i'd be pissed if i was a giants fan but...
Clif
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 3:35 pm

Peyton????????
Jason
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 6:57 pm

sorry. I thought you were from Indiana...

the beers on me.

Go Bears!!!!

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®