Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Andrew WK goes to a black college and lives in the girls dorm
schmatt
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 12:26 am

Did anybody else see this hear warming story of bonding between Andrew WK and 350 lb black women at North Carolina Central University on MTV? Some of the scenes were so surreal like a football stadium packed with black collegiates jamming out while Andrew WK played drums. Whoever programs some of this shit for MTV has such retarded taste that shows like this have that car-wreck rubber-necker effect. I felt guilty and ashamed for watching this schlock, but I couldn't help myself. BTW, what happened to that show Surfer Girls, that show on mute was better than BayWatch on mute.
eric o
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 1:30 am

the mute button rules.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 4:19 am

I got replaced by that commercial for the digital flat screened t.v...Oh sweet surfer girl butt shot.
schmatt
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 8:05 am

You know that I did notice that surfer girl's butt, it focuses right on it. I'm glad you reminded me about her butt, that's a fine commercial.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 7:30 pm

Not just her butt but the underside of her butt...whenever I'm having a conversation and that commercial comes on, I blank out for 3 seconds....
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 14, 2003 12:51 pm

The Oscars on Soul Train's New Years Eve. Special. 11:35pm WLMT!!! Covering;
Deck the Halls; and the Aleahula Chours!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®