Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Last Sons of Krypton
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:21 am | Edited by: bradx

Since our former lead singer is awaiting trial on 2 felony counts relating to a Dateline Predator type sting operation, our potential record label lost interest in releasing the long awaited LP anytime soon. However, I consider this to be the finest band I was ever in, and as the writer of most of the music I just want to put this chapter of my life behind me, so here are my picks of our 20 best original songs.

If you're unfamiliar, here's a link to an interview we did for terminalboredom.com
Interview Link
Side A
kris_k
action
meteorite
i_want_ass
crying_crying
gimme_smut
dad_rapes_me
atom_bomb
we_dont_need_you
shake_it

Side B
shes_a_reject
test_tube
it_hurts
beth_and_jill
watching_tv
frustration
ready_aim_fire
timebombtom
untitled2003
my_little_girl

The song TimebombTom is actually us getting kicked off the stage at Midwest Rip Off Fest 2 in Green Bay, WI, 1997. My Little Girl is an original by one of our other singers, Nigel, currently serving a 13 year sentence in WI state prison for rape.

I also have made the entire album available as 1 long file, if you prefer. It has a few bonus songs and clips.
Entire Album As One Long File Link
Here was the (rejected) cover art I proposed.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6948/untitled2xp2.jpg
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:42 am

You're your own biggest fan!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:43 am

i should be the biggest fan of music i wrote. if i wasnt, why would i expect anyone else to be?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:05 am

my head is planted firmly inside my vagina.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:06 am

my sister's vagina

her 12 year old vagina

note to cops: IM JUST KEEDING~!!!!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:21 am

my brain feels like its on fire
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:10 am

just cdr the thing while the monsters are in the klink..the when the money comes rollin' in by some cigs for those in lock up and pay them a visit and pass the smokes..
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:05 am

High School Musical!!!!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:11 am

That website that hosts your songs is bullshit. They want me to invest time and shit. I wanna listen, but I aint going through all that.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 1:39 pm

yeah dude, rapidshare fuckin blows. any company who wants to profit off someone giving away free music is bullshit. there are plenty of other free file sharing hosts that dont do that shit.

word up!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 1:49 pm

You should start a Last Son's myspace (if you havent already) and get one of those players that play as many songs as you wanna and post it up that way.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 2:58 pm

Since our former lead singer is awaiting trial on 2 felony counts relating to a Dateline Predator type sting

Nigel, currently serving a 13 year sentence in WI state prison for rape.

Is there anybody in your band NOT in trouble for having raped somebody?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:27 pm

http://bradx.podomatic.com/enclosure/2007-03-28T22_19_37-07_00.mp3
easy, no nonsense link to all songs as one long mp3
can anyone suggest an easier site that hosts mp3s?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:33 pm

for free, obviously
id like to make it downloadable as one zip file, all the songs in one folder or something but i have no idea how to do that.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Use MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com

-100% Free
-Unlimited Disk Space
-Upload an Unlimited Number of Files
-Serve Unlimited Downloads
-No Waits, Lines, or Queues
-No Sign Up Required
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:45 pm

check out this sweet article on prison fashion by nigel
http://www.fancymag.com/inside.html

also, from the court papers...
http://www.wisbar.org/res/capp/2005/2004ap002154.htm
warning-graphic language.

thanks idiot. ill work on that this weekend.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 4:24 pm

Put em all up on Sendspace
www.sendspace.com
its free and the easiest to use. just put all the songs in a folder and Zip the folder then upload it. and post the link they give you. super quick and easy.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Brad, didn't I d/l that album from you about 3 years ago on slsk?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 5:18 pm

Yes, I did! Incl. the Norbie in/outro's!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:47 pm

Wow... good adolesant rocknroll. You N. Florida boys musta been huff'n out of the same can of scotch guard. Someth'n in the water, or someth'n.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 6:56 pm

That's good shit brad...too bad he's a douche.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:00 pm

we were a wisconsin band. mamas boy moved to florida with his parents cause he couldnt get off the tit.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:02 pm

It's actually Manitowoc, WI, and I'm bummed that all this happened because those songs are great and I've loved LSOK since first seeing them about a decade ago. I've wanted to put this stuff out for over 5 years (Kryptonite was always gonna do it before). But it seems bad timing (given the lyrical content) to A) get involved with releasing it and B) helping to sink someone in serious trouble with the law.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:03 pm

co-signed on sendspace
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:04 pm

c'mon todd, he wrote that shit when he was 16, how are song lyrics gonna make any difference? what trouble could you get into, or he get into, for releasing a record of songs from over ten years ago? the bottom line is you know it aint gonna sell and its not worth it to you to put it out for the sake of the music alone. i dont blame you for not wanting to be associated with it, but c'mon its not like the guy is manson or something.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:09 pm

jasper, the norb intro/outros are on the long file. yeah this is the same as the soulseek thing, mixes i did about 5 years ago when i first got my computer. when i do the sendspace thing ill include all the songs/clips.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:23 pm

It has nothing to do with sales, as I increased the pressing from 300 to 500 when I talked to Musicol a few weeks ago.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:24 pm

Todd is a closet-businessman.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:29 pm

ok then, whats this supposed to mean?
But it seems bad timing (given the lyrical content) to A) get involved with releasing it and B) helping to sink someone in serious trouble with the law.
the lyrical content is the same as it was for the past dozen years and considering the songs were written and recorded when he was 16, how is that even remotely relevant to the current case he is embroiled in?
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:24 am

the lyrical content is the same as it was for the past dozen years and considering the songs were written and recorded when he was 16, how is that even remotely relevant to the current case he is embroiled in?

This question cannot be answered until the Anna Nicole Smith baby paternity is settled once and for all through DNA testing.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Old lyrics have been used in court, I think. When Jello Biafra was on trial for obscenity...I remember the lyrics for "I Kill Children" being used in court.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 6:15 pm

the worst song is already on vinyl with lyric sheet.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 6:16 pm

im gonna put out a limited LSOK lp complete with all the rape and ass songs so never fear. official announcement soon to come
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 6:16 pm

"if my own mother, my own grandmother stood in my way in the ring, id punch either one of em in the nose, kick em both in the groin, stomp on em, kick their teeth out and id say
"YOU OLD BROAD GET OUTTA MY WAY"
and id kick my grandmother for a field goal...
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 8:46 pm

"if my own mother, my own grandmother stood in my way in the ring, id punch either one of em in the nose, kick em both in the groin, stomp on em, kick their teeth out and id say
"YOU OLD BROAD GET OUTTA MY WAY"
and id kick my grandmother for a field goal...

dude, you are soooo going to hell.

I'm going to taco bell.
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 8:50 pm | Edited by: bowie

Man, wish I was going to taco bell.
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 8:53 pm

those aint my words
im sure classy freddie blassie is rotating on the devil's spit...
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 10:58 pm

rotating on the devil's spit...

mmmmm, forbidden bbq....
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 8:04 pm

im gonna put out a limited LSOK lp complete with all the rape and ass songs so never fear. official announcement soon to come

did this ever happen??????
Posted: Mar 3, 2008 8:10 pm

hahahahaahahaha, still happening, as we speak.
Posted: May 22, 2009 7:57 am

Brad, if by some chance you see this message, please e-mail me. I am very interested in supporting this. scratchman22 at hotmail
Posted: May 22, 2009 9:44 am

There will be a last sons of krypton cover set this year for halloween.
Posted: May 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Slutfinger?
Posted: May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

There will be a last sons of krypton cover set this year for halloween.
that would be awesome!
Posted: May 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Slutfinger?

Part Slutfinger part Zygoteens part Bored Straight
Posted: May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Dan = RJ?
Posted: May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

i did send them an email, no response yet.
Posted: May 22, 2009 10:07 pm

its punk rock lenny, he was a fan of ours bitd, and his picture is in the MRR interview from the issue we were on the cover of. he's the guy with the mohawk holding a ketchup bottle.

got an email back, of course he aint got no money...
Posted: May 23, 2009 6:36 am

oh, and, by the way,
here's 18 lsok songs, an albums worth, as 2 convenient zip files.
extracted files are separate, tagged, i think i finally did this shit right!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1m2m2yjzgmb
http://www.mediafire.com/?dotnao2bqen
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®