Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Heads up! The Invasion of Iran is slated for Easter weekend...
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 10:26 pm

The Invasion of Iran is slated for Easter weekend...

It's called Operation Bite.

http://rense.com/general75/bite.htm
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 10:35 pm

great. happy birthday easter bunny.
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 10:36 pm

Time to put my tin foil hat back on....
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 10:37 pm

great. happy birthday easter bunny.

BOCK! BOCK!
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 10:46 pm

Apocalypse!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
Posted: Mar 26, 2007 11:26 pm

marsh, i'm comin to new hope
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 12:32 am

This is so gonna rock!
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 12:50 am

retro crusades......
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 1:20 am

rense told me the jews perpetrated 9-11
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 1:43 am

they've been watching too much "24"
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 1:54 am

I penetrated 7-11....got a tall boy and some Jerky.....
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 7:22 am

HEY--OHHH!!!!
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 7:25 am

Thanks Ed....
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 7:39 am

Ed?
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 10:18 am

he was confused
he meant Dean Martin
the real number 1 second banana
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 2:40 pm

You belive everything you read on Argumenty Nedeli!
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 4:30 pm

Great. That's my birthday.

One thing fishy about that report (besides the fact that it's on rense) is that Bush won't have time to take it before Congress for a vote. If he unilaterally orders an attack he will be impeached and removed from office. It's a clear violation of the Constitution. Don't think there's "political will" for it? Well, just wait until Iran blockades the Straits of Hormuz, gas prices shoot up to $7/gallon, when you can find it, and it become totally impossible to resupply the 140,000+ American troops in Iraq.
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 9:56 pm

Posted: Mar 27, 2007 10:23 pm

....and they wonder why I drink so much.......
Posted: Mar 27, 2007 11:07 pm

lovely. just plain lovely.

i wish that asshole would get impeached. i'm sick of his stupid ass and his stupid ass vp. i wish they would just be gone out of office already.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 1:23 pm

I'm busy...
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 2:36 pm

Hmmm... which reply should I use?

No, now we are officially fucked.

Let's start a war said Maggie one day!

Bush: "let's see how many people I can piss off before going down in history as the worst president ever".

Somebody call tag team dou Scandar Akbar and the Iron Shiek in for hostage negotiation!!

Fark Headlines: at 5:30 am an Ohio University police officer spotted a bicycle attached to the Oasis restaurant bearing a promotional sticker. The officer saw the words, "FEARLESS IRANIANS FROM HELL" and became concerned. The area was cordoned off, and part of the campus was closed for several hours. The bicycle was subsequently destroyed by the Athens bomb squad despite assurances from the bike's owner that it was just a sticker.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 8:20 pm

If he unilaterally orders an attack he will be impeached and removed from office.
"Bring it on."

replacementsneeded.com

Jack Bauer hates America.
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 8:41 pm

replacements for president!
Posted: Mar 28, 2007 8:42 pm

Lee Ving for president....2008!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 12:06 am

If he unilaterally orders an attack he will be impeached and removed from office. It's a clear violation of the Constitution.

pfft...HA! not if another 9/11 happens. http://leahy.senate.gov/press/200702/020707a.html
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/11/20/185048.shtml

...and it become totally impossible to resupply the 140,000+ American troops in Iraq.

duh! remember all the idiots who went gung-ho with patriotism after 9/11 and got US flag tattoos and joined the military to fight terrorism? of course the draft would be another option.

it doesn't take an einstein to figure out that the son of a man who's been involved in many many schemes for the past 40+ years isn't much of a good guy.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 1:56 pm

Harry Lee for President!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 2:15 pm

If a draft is implemented, young people will finally pay attention to what is happening in the world today and get in the streets...as long as MTV ain't runnin' a Real World marathon...
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 2:44 pm | Edited by: bvalentine

If a draft is implemented, young people will finally pay attention to what is happening in the world today and get in the streets...

NO FUCKING GOD-DAMN SHIT!!! I've been saying this for YEARS!

An all volunteer Army is the single greatest victory war-monger conservative govt types ever pulled off. Now, nobody really gives a shit what they do with the troops. At least they dont give a shit in the way they did with Vietnam. Why? Because the realities of war only effect the lower middle-class that joins the military. And everybody else can just sit back and say "well, if they didnt want to die in a bullshit meaningless war, they shouldnt have joined up".

If they didnt have the draft in Vietnam... none of those hippie fucks woulda gave a flying fuck what was going down.

DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT!!!
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:21 pm

f a draft is implemented, young people will finally pay attention

Anyone notice that the Army is taking folks up to 43 years old now? It's in the fine print of their TV ads. When does that number start going even higher?
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 3:25 pm

150,000 military families are at war.

America is at the mall
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 7:51 pm

fukr, what I meant by "resupply" is not getting new troops to fight, but getting supplies like ammo, spare parts, food and fuel to the troops we already have in Iraq. As it stands now, we land supplies in Kuwait and drive them in armed convoys north through Basra to Baghdad. If the balloon goes up with the Iranians, the first thing they would do is blockade the Straits of Hormuz and attack the carrier battle groups in the Persian Gulf with missiles. (Meanwhile, planes from those carriers would be bombing the living shit out of everything in sight) The second thing they would do is try to cut off the Kuwait City-Basra supply line. Seeing as getting supplies to our boys along that corridor is dicy right now when we're fighting a bunch of pissed off amatuers with AKs, imagine what it would be like to do it when the guerillas are actually overtly aided by a real army.

Ironically, the Kuwait City-Basra road is known as the Highway of Death.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 8:43 pm

They plan on putting cluster bombs in some Easter eggs. "Oh, look what our friendly neighborhood Jews gave us." KAPLOW!!!!!!
none of those hippie fucks
Go ahead, blame everything on the hippies.
Posted: Mar 29, 2007 9:25 pm

Whoops! Just heard the age of enlistment got raised to 45!
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 3:04 am

they should draft the bush twins
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 3:06 am

my favorite bob seger song is "like iraq"
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 3:08 am

Like Iraq, I was strong as I could be
Like Iraq, nothin ever got to me
Like Iraq, I was something to see
Like Iraq
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:26 am

don't forget "Bomb Iran" by the Beach Boys!
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:28 am

the jews perpetrated 9-11

I once picked up my car phone and perpetrated like I was talking. Twelve year old runaways go nuts for that shit.
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 10:41 am

Only Jeff Evans can sort out this mess, with his knowledge of country music and extensive French vocabulary, it's a cinch...
Posted: Mar 30, 2007 6:21 pm

bomb iran is a regents song, the beach boys covered it.
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 1:05 am

don't forget "Bomb Iran" by the Beach Boys!

Hey. there really is a song called "Bomb Iran" to the tune of Barbara Ann. It's by a novelty act outta New Orleans called Vince Vance & The Valiants. I got the single. It came out during the original Iran Hostage crisis.

Sample lyric:

"Goin to a mosque
gonna throw some rocks
gonna turn Iran
into a parking lot
bomb ira-a-ann"
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 1:08 am

I once picked up my car phone and perpetrated like I was talking. Twelve year old runaways go nuts for that shit.

Awesome. My kinda guy.
Posted: Mar 31, 2007 1:34 am

Hey. there really is a song called "Bomb Iran" to the tune of Barbara Ann.

Did you have the "Mister Jaws" single too?
Posted: Apr 2, 2007 10:21 pm

Here's the new info folks....

The advice came from officers with US Central Command 5th Fleet HQ at Manama, who spoke of security tension, a hint at an approaching war with Iran. Arab sources report the positioning of a Patriot anti-missile battery in Bahrain this week; they say occupancy at emirate hotels has soared past 90% due mostly to the influx of US military personnel. They also report Western media crews normally employed in military coverage are arriving in packs.

Check the full report here:

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=3990
hookorcrook
Posted: Apr 2, 2007 11:02 pm | Edited by: hookorcrook

I asked her for Adidas and she bought me Zips!

and besides, would a lunatic have a Porsche like this?'
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®