Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / The meanest thing you could ever do to someone
journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 9:06 pm

Glue side one of "Shake Break" by The Swingin' Neckbreakers face down on their turntable.
Beat that!
tkrichards
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 4:38 am

Tell them the Atom Smashers are the be all and end all of all gee-rage punk bands then glue either side of it to their turntable.
tkrichards
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 4:40 am

Of course this is provided that they have ANY TASTE and ANY idea what what good music is.
chuckvicious
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 12:12 pm

Take a date to go see Timeline. Then later on, don't pull out.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 6:41 pm

and name the baby Adolf?...don't pay alamony?
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 10:24 pm

perform oral on their newborn son.
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 12:55 am

then rape the esteemed family cat on camera and sell bootleg DVD-R's of the proceedings.
journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 1:13 am

You guys are missing the point here.
I'm talking about ruining a life, not just a little emotional ribbing.
trash
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 1:18 am

tell them you've got aids after you fuck
journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 1:22 am

Jeez...I was just talking about "Shake Break"...You people are sick.
I stared at the cover for hours the other day.
journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 1:24 am

The version of "I Wanna Be Your Driver" on that is the most vicious, brutal exercise in banality in the history of early-to-mid-90s garage power pop.
Todd Trickknee
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 2:56 am

First of all, the 'Neckbreakers are great (though that tune blows). Second, I'd have to go with giving someone multiple eyeball papercuts whilst shoving a coctail umbrella in & outta' their urethra, though the Atomsmashers antic is mighty frightening. I glued someone's BTO record down to their turntable during college, because I was so sick of hearing it, and I stuck maxi pads all over the face-up side for good measure. And don't ask where I got an enormous box of maxi-pads. Or do.
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 4:52 am

OK so you glue some shity record on someone's deck...you put another record, or a slipmat and another record over it. Come on, you can do better.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®