Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / EXPLODING HEARTS
louie
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 2:47 am

jeep put up some articles the hearts. just go to explodinghearts.com and then click on articles...louie
Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 5:26 pm

Man, just readin' those articles hits hard again. I didn't know PBR did an ad like that either.
louie
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 6:09 pm

yeah i think it kinda sucks, but i know kid would laughfing his ass off and so i can too. it's just weird and funny at the same time...louie
louie
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 6:10 pm

PBR does rule and it's what every heart drank.
louie
Posted: Dec 3, 2003 6:10 pm

yeah i think it kinda sucks, but i know kid would laughfing his ass off and so i can too. it's just weird and funny at the same time...louie
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 4, 2003 4:37 am

Yeah,really! I forget if it was an altweekly type paper or overhearing some idiot talking,but someone was going off about how disrespectful and exploitative (real word? fuggit!) it was for PBR to put an ad for 'em after they passed on... it was obvious this party was just trying to use this as a way to seem like they "really knew" those guys and wanted to seem down by calling big bad Pabst on their supposed "bullshit"! Well,FUCK THOSE FOOLS!!!!!

That article might be on the website,but i still can't go there without crying (NO JOKES!!!),so you other Goners can check it for yourselves!...

louie
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 9:21 pm

joe, i think the message board is really good. it's important to know that all the people who were friends and fans who got the CD in BFE can keep together. also a lot of people are still hearing about the band for the first time and they can connect too...louie
louie
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 9:22 pm

i'm still gonna drink pabst. what the hell else? abita...YYYUUUKKKKK...fuckin hippie shit
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 5, 2003 9:24 pm

I'm glad the site's still going,too! One of these days i'm gonna check it out...
biznac
Posted: Dec 8, 2003 11:47 pm

Louie.. We miss you theres a cold sparks waitin for you any time brother.
Vas
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 5:11 am

Sparks...i ll cutch ya is the new slogan. drink a 12 back of that then you ll see what im talkin bout. Louie come to NW im bored. We need to do music together.
razor a go go
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 6:15 am

sparks stops a beating heart.
eric o
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 7:58 am

sparks spew took the finish off my floor....
hot stix
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 6:43 am

you ever seen somebody get 'sparks mouth'? when jeremy turned 21, he partied all night (duh), and on the next day, we all got up and started drinking again. after a horrible breakfast at the jolly rog, we met up with adam at dino's, then went to murray's for the diskords show. by that time, jeremy was crust. he got a sparks from the plaid next door, and it turned his pasty, drunken mouth the most hideous shade of orange one could ever imagine. beware of sparks mouth.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 7:33 pm

It'd be cool if instead of "We Met"...you got messed up and wrote, "Me Wet"....
Jason
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 8:24 pm

sorry about that floor thing.
tasted pretty good on the way down.
Goubler
Posted: Dec 13, 2003 11:10 pm

hey joe;did the Hearts get their name from the exploding hairs?...i know you played with some of them, and maybe you mentioned the hairs to them , and they mutated the name.
Vas
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 6:51 am

No they got their name actually from Derek Retard from seattle who came up with the name to use a couple years ago but never did. So Adam snaked it. Hahhahaha i was just in Portland yesterday and heard about jeremys sparks mouth story.
louie
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 9:25 pm

greag lowery came up with the name...thats what i was told when i joined the band...derik dows have some tie into it though. it's another story. i think greag kinda told derik his bands name was lame and off the cuff exploding hearts sounds better. he probrably don't even remember. i think adam and derik traded the name for a girlfriend or something...maybe adan just stole boath
louie
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 9:33 pm

yeah roy and wendy got me hooked on those sparke...it's the only thing i have ever taken thats got me wasted and cured my ocd at the samr time...i can walk past the bus stop and not count the people over and over...or wash my handds 20 million times and day...louie
choo choo
Posted: Dec 15, 2003 11:50 pm

Hot stix- that is the best sparks story I've ever heard and I'll remember it forever. I started drinking sparks in Milwaukee ,WI last winter at Roy and Wendy's. We had some codeine cough syrup from the dollar store, too . imported from canada. If anyone would like to send some sparks to me or louie for christmas, It would be greatly appreciated. If not, I guess I'll just drive north to get some myself. ho ho ho...
Vas
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 3:14 am

yeah the original name derek came up with that he used was the cheatin hearts. Greg didnt like that. So then i remember derek thought of exploding hearts but instead used the name Dirty Looks. haha adam did indeed steal the name and a girlfriend from derek. haha

Vas

Vas
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 3:14 am

yeah the original name derek came up with that he used was the cheatin hearts. Greg didnt like that. So then i remember derek thought of exploding hearts but instead used the name Dirty Looks. haha adam did indeed steal the name and a girlfriend from derek.

Vas

Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 3:16 am

Nope Goub,sheer coincidence.

I think there's an old LA band affiliated
w/Paul Collins' Beat called Exploding Hearts too! I seem to remember them the first time i Googled the bands' name...

yet 'cuz i'm chickenyet'cuz i'm

Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 3:19 am

This computer i'm typing on is a piece of shit!!! Here's what else i tried to write:

I got a Sparks button over the weekend at a party but i never drank any 'cuz i'm chicken

I can't see the right border so i hope
this all makes it to the screen...

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 4:33 am

Enlighten the ignorant. What the fuck is Sparks?
scumpuke
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 4:44 am

http://www.drinksparks.com/home.html
Day Doult
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 7:30 pm

They just started selling Sparks in New York. The best thing about it (besides how good it can jack ya up) is that I can drink it on the subway. It looks like a can of soda and I don't think the cops have figured out what it is yet. More then three though and I'm feeling queasy. It tastes like pez.
tim
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 8:24 pm

jakey, you're in atlanta, right? you can get sparks @ the tower on the corner of memorial & moreland, or at the liquor store in L5P.
nickg
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 8:29 pm

i thought sparks had been a nation-wide phenomena for awhile, already? it's basically run its course in milwaukee. too much neon toxicpuke.
Vas
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 8:44 pm

ive been drinking this shit for almost 2 years and still havent gotten sponsored yet! what the fuck? they did send the girls some sparks buttons but they wont use my picture of me naked in a trench coat drinking sparks in some bushes in Austin. to racy i guess.
Chris O
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 9:38 pm

Sparks sponsored the west coast Sleazefest a few years ago, they were giving it away free all weekend
razor a go go
Posted: Dec 16, 2003 10:21 pm

i am waiting for matt the junglecat and GAZELLES! to bring sparks to kentucky, it still has not hit here yet.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 6:39 pm

Matt the jungle cat and gazelles.
razor a go go
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 6:53 pm

I am thinking SPARKS will come in handy when my semester begins and I have to choose between being up all night writing that ECE and getting drunk. YAY!
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:09 pm

That's great...yesterday I thought I finished my last Math Class for the rest of my life, Math 105. Then I remembered I still have to take statistics! I take 2 classes a semester...I've been workin on a bachelors degree for 7 and 1/2 years....Drink Sparks untill your heart explodes.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:14 pm

With any luck I made a B and a D this semester.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:15 pm

College kids can act like underground derelics, underground derilics can act like college kids.....I don't know what you heard, but chances are they're wrong.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:16 pm

I ancticipate getting my PHD in the year 2020....not to be confused with the year 2525.
Chubby Asian
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:19 pm

Hey , you're talking to yourself again.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:29 pm

yeah, I know, I work in a broom closet, I've been here 3 hours already, and I'll be hear for another 3 at least.

You might wonder how my parents are cool with me taking so long to get threw school...well they're not realy.....but when you consider that my dad was the only one out of 5 kids to graduate from highschool...and his Mom has a 6th grade education...and his dad was an alci with a 3rd grade education....he's realy satisfied that I'm at least taking classes and only get drunk 2 3 times a month....I have a bad track record...and pretty much all the assholes on my Moms side are starting to think I'm a fuck up....but my saving grace is that my cousin a year younger is just as big a fuck up for the time being.

Thank You and Good night.

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:35 pm

Also, if Dean becomes the democratic canidate..there's no way in hell I'm voting in 2004....if Clark becomes Democratic election...you can sign me up.

Dean's gonna win thow...because people are morons.

razor a go go
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:37 pm

I am pretty sure my family is just glad and pleasantly surprised I never got knocked up.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:38 pm

Bush will be president for another 4 years.....and the Mavericks just might make it to a championship, but right now it seems too good to be true....that was an impressive game with the Lakers thow.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:38 pm

titties.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:49 pm

Razor are you sterile or are the guys you run with?
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:54 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I couldn't even get a season job at Sears...because I can't read or write!
lostboyscout
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 7:59 pm

Ohh you know how to write , it's just that no one knows what the fuck it means with all those spelling errors.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 8:02 pm

It's not me, it's my stupid twat secretary who I have type all this shit out....her finger nails are like a fuckin foot long.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 8:03 pm

and she's lazy...she wanted to abrreviate the word "foot"...and had to force the bitch to spell it out!
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 17, 2003 8:06 pm

the reason there's so many spelling mistakes it because they're two degrees of seperation between me and the computer....and frankly, this bimbo is an idiot.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 12:24 am

Hey,i got my Sparks button from Eric Girl!!!

Small fuggin' world...

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 18, 2003 12:45 am

Tim - I live in a cabbagetown, That moreland liqour store is less than 2 minutes away. Thanx for the lead. Tonight is a sparks night i reckon!!

whatever the fuck that is.

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®