Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / some shit I overheard in the break room wtf?
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:34 am

What does it mean when some of the black girls at my job are laughing about a dude having a taste of their spagetti and asking "hasn't your mom ever said anything to you about not eating a girls' spaggetti or lasagne". i'm not trying to tell a race or un-other-pc joke, this really was what happened and I was just wondering if anybody had ever heard of this before. No, it really wasn't me, not that that matters, yes I can't spell.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:37 am

I'm sure it has something to do with Sicily and how the Sicilians great great gandfather was a nigger and their great great great grandmother fucked a nigger
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:37 am

Mmmmm, spaghetti.

No idea but I love me some spaghetti, especially just buttered angel hair with some parmesan.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:39 am

I'm sure it has something to do with Sicily and how the Sicilians great great gandfather was a nigger and their great great great grandmother fucked a nigger

And you're part eggplant.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:44 am

I'm thinkin' it's some kind of a girl thing...

And I'm mostly into chow mein, thanks very much.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 8:09 am

but ALL stupid
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:12 pm

some gullah dudes that i was in the army with told me that in order to snag a man, women (in particular black women) will put their menses in the sauce. some voodoo shit. they would never eat spag or lasagne that was made by some random female. seriously.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:16 pm

Yup, that's it.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:18 pm

Jesus
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:32 pm

thanks for killing my garfield-like obsession with lasagne arman.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:35 pm

I usually just skip the 'ghetti and drink a pint of cuntblood. Sometimes I use the "noodle" chaser, though.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:42 pm

I'm freaking out.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 6:50 pm

Oral Sex.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:11 pm

and you're a cantaloupe.

I thought it was butt lickin?
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 7:18 pm

it's the reverse cleveland tea bag but with a swiss army knife
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 8:41 pm

Spaghetto.

-Ryan
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Grossest thread ever.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 9:27 pm

Yeah, its disgusting.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 10:14 pm

well, that placenta I was planning on fixing for dinner tonight now sounds gross somehow.
Posted: Mar 21, 2007 11:28 pm

well, that placenta I was planning on fixing for dinner tonight now sounds gross somehow.

BWAHahahhahahaha
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:15 am

This is going to be one of those things that sounds like I made it up but when I got out of the shower this afternoon, my wife - whose "friend is in town" - was making lasagna. Lightning strike me down if I'm lying. I told her I'd just have a Pop-Tart in the car on my way to work. She offered to pack me some leftovers to warm up and I said that we "were ordering pizza tonight".

You guys went and ruined my lasagna supper. Happy? I did eat a piece of garlic bread, though. Hear anything gross you'd like to hit me with about garlic bread?
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:19 am

anybody here gotten their "Red Wings"?

hows about yer "Clown Face"??

ugh - I just grossed myself out.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:30 am

You already ruined my supper now yer goin' for my hockey team and my future circus and carnival experiences. You're ruthless.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:33 am

future circus and carnival experiences.

Thats scary enough as it is.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:33 am

Hear anything gross you'd like to hit me with about garlic bread?

not gross but, I was just eating my garilc bread and "Taste Of Chicago" pizza and sat across from Tone-Loc...No shit. Wearing a gray and blue Nike Jumpsuit. Still wearing gold knuckles. I saw him and was like Nah....it's not...then I heard his fuggin voice...It was totally him...Last time I ate there the Owner Joe Mantegna pulled up in his fancy golf cart to eat lunch with some pals
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 2:12 am

God I knew it was something totally disgusting. Thanks for enlightening me.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 3:53 am

What does it mean when some of the black girls at my job are laughing about a dude having a taste of their spagetti and asking "hasn't your mom ever said anything to you about not eating a girls' spaggetti or

Why don't you just ask them?
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 3:59 am

[/i][i]anybody here gotten their "Red Wings"?

A guy who'll go down on a girl on the rag will fuck anything that moves.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 5:30 am

A guy who'll go down on a girl on the rag will fuck anything that moves

and fuck even more things that won't move.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 8:51 am

anybody here gotten their "Red Wings"

oh please...next question.....
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Red Wings?!?!?!

FUCK DETROIT!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 4:00 pm

Hear anything gross you'd like to hit me with about garlic bread?

One time I put pop-rocks inside some garlic bread and gave it to this kid I was in a band with. Not gross, but sorta wierd.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 6:37 pm

sick.
Posted: Mar 22, 2007 8:29 pm

I'm never eating at that ghetto olive garden again...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®