Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / watchmeeatahotdog.gone
Rev_Dan
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 8:47 pm

Yo, Martel! What's the scoop??? Has the dog site been gettin' that much hits??? Damn. That's impressive.
Womb Raider
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 10:15 pm

we got 22,000 visitors in the past week, mainly thanks to one link on collegehumor.com. they cut us off last night after we exceded the allotted 20gb of monthly bandwidth. it should be working now though, they fixed it at about 9:30 this morn I believe.

it's gone worldwide, we're linked on pages in japan, hungary, brazil, and macedonia. yeehaw. stay tuned for news about a possible appearance on the food network.

creepydrifter
Posted: Dec 1, 2003 10:24 pm

it would be hilarious if people in those other countries started their own similar web sites. britain=watchmeeaameatpie.com, japan=watchmeeatablockoftofu.com, germany=watchmeeatabratwurst.com, macedonia=watchmeeataserbian/croatian.com....you get the picture...
Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 2:11 am

Global generalizations are awesome.

THE FRENCE DON'T BATHE.

Jakey Stiff
Posted: Dec 2, 2003 2:16 am

AND AMEERICANS KANT SPELL FRENCH.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 8, 2003 10:28 pm

I noticed on some record geek list that there was a band in the 60's/70's on ARDENT named The Hot Dogs...they had some big single...just thought I put it out there.
Argh
Posted: Dec 8, 2003 11:08 pm

I've got the Hot Dogs record but I've never listened to it.

Hot Doug's also has one as part of his decor.

journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 8, 2003 11:09 pm

Are you a Hot Doug's regular?
Say "Hi" to Rita Bacon for me the next time you're there.
She's the short blond one.
Chris O
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 12:32 am

got the Hot Dogs "I walk the Line" 45, johnny cash cover sounds like it could have been on Big Star first.

also at Shangri-la, picked up both of those memphis 70s rock comps Terry Manning put together, all good stuff!

Argh
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 12:54 am

Yeah, I got there every Friday.

Rita Bacon, she's got long hair? I mean there aren't really any girls working there except one teenager and the girl with the long blond hair who I assumed was a teenager.

Womb Raider
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 2:36 am

get your 2004 watchmeeatahotdog.com wall calendar at http://www.cafeshops.com/wmeahd .

journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 4:41 am

Yeah, that's Rita...don't be fooled, she's, like 47 or 23 or something.
Womb Raider
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 4:45 am

moto likes hot dougs

Argh
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 8:40 am

aw, that is my bestest friend Jay.

so if she isn't a teenager, why does she work at Hot Dougs? And ALSO, why hasn't Doug made a joke about her last name being Bacon?

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 9, 2003 11:37 pm

Who came up with this generic calander description?

quote:
Product Information:

Don't forget mom's birthday - keep track of important dates with our 2004 twelve-month calendar. Our high quality calendars are printed on glossy 100 lb text weight paper. They measure 8.5" x 11" when folded, and 11" x 17" when hanging on your wall.

Full bleed dynamic color
100 lb text weight high gloss paper

I don't need to remember my Moms B-day....it was yesterday and I bought her a bottle cutter......It should say something like 'See your favorite slackers deepthroat and/or down hotdogs, 12 months a year.' quote and end-quote.

journeyfan007
Posted: Dec 10, 2003 9:21 am

I guess she needed a job.
And her last name is Bacon.
That's the way I see it.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Dec 11, 2003 12:16 am

Bacon is probbably her punk rock name when she's working short order.....like at one of those hipster delis.
louie
Posted: Dec 11, 2003 12:56 am

hey does the HOT DOGS record have any names on it...Adams dad X-HEART was in a 70 band from alabamma called the hot dogs. they played with joe walsh once...he told me they did a record...louie
Chris O
Posted: Dec 11, 2003 2:29 am

Hot Dogs site:
http://www.geocities.jp/hideki_wtnb/hotdogs.html
says they were Bill Rennie-b, Greg Redding-kbd g, Fred Prouty-ds, Jack Holder-g
info for both lps there too
PCPeePee
Posted: Dec 11, 2003 9:14 am

Hot Doug's might very well be the finest eating establishment in all of Chicagoland. I urge that all dog fans visit. They really need to branch out, or at least stay open past four in the f'n afternoon! I can't ever get there in time. And so I suffer w/ out my hot dougie fix. "they're no two finer words in the english dictionary than encased meat my friend"
peterlaughner
Posted: Dec 12, 2003 6:00 pm

Rita Bacon's legacy continues!!!!!!!
SAMBEAUX
Posted: Dec 12, 2003 6:48 pm

This one is for Jason.
isthatreallyjustahotdog?.com

SAMBEAUX
Posted: Dec 12, 2003 8:49 pm

my bad,
lemme try that again.
Jason:

Thanks Chris.

SAMBEAUX
Posted: Dec 12, 2003 8:54 pm

awww, fuck a duck!
go here:
http://www.geocities.com/manginanola/disgusting.jpg
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®